CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes, looking at mine, I'm noticing they are a bit grainy. It could either be my computer or the way I'm saving it.

I shall look into and get back to ya! I refuse to offer low quality icons.

oops i hope my previous ones wasn't grainy...
i hope those i'm preparing won't be low quality.

edit: now got the pics up:) enjoy :lol:

thumb_722_146edit.jpg

thumb_722_020editfilesfebicon.jpg

thumb_603_073edit.jpg

Last edited:
Great work in here, everyone. Just a quick reminder to please not quote the images in the fan art forum ;) Thanks!

Love, love, love BDS!

I went ahead and "fixed" the grainy look. For the sake of double posting the same icons, those who want to steal just go here. It'll be the most recent duplicates, =).

Just decided to pop in to let you know ASAP I could I'll reorganise all my icons so you guys can snag them at any time.
I don't know whether it's possible through albums in my profile but my Photobucket is a little mess right now.
EDIT: Hmm just went to my profile and was stunned by the fact my albums lost... !!! Is that my phone's fault or the albums are moved away from this forum?? :confused:

Last edited:
I figured other fans would want some Pink! icons for Feb, so I made some of the other characters as well. Will probably make more if I have the time, =).

Some samps:

Pink_7Natalia-1.jpg
Pink_7Eric-1.jpg

Pink_7Calleigh-1.jpg

The rest thus far are here

Just decided to pop in to let you know ASAP I could I'll reorganise all my icons so you guys can snag them at any time.
I don't know whether it's possible through albums in my profile but my Photobucket is a little mess right now.
EDIT: Hmm just went to my profile and was stunned by the fact my albums lost... !!! Is that my phone's fault or the albums are moved away from this forum?? :confused:

I still see the ones you've posted on this page. I wonder why your albums did that! Very weird!

Back