CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Sophia - I commented on your LJ ;)
FFF- Great icons, I've seen improvement :D I really like the Ryan one.

My from 1vs1 challenge:
Ryan_FFF2.png

Great icons, Fallen.

csifann1, I love that you used the lyrics to Bonnie Tyler's "I need a hero" as the background for the icon.

csifann1, I love that you used the lyrics to Bonnie Tyler's "I need a hero" as the background for the icon.

Actually, that's a text brush, I just realized it was that music when I read your post :lol: It's a old but great music, btw :D
You're welcome & thanks FFF :)

Actually, that's a text brush, I just realized it was that music when I read your post :lol: It's a old but great music, btw :D

Oh. I was gonna ask if you could steer me to the site you got it at, but then I remembered you have CS2 or something and I only have PS7 and the brushes for CS2 won't work on PS7. :lol:

Mine from the 1vs1:

speedclouds-1.jpg
I actually meant to do this one in color, but forgot to save the color copy version that was plain lol. And on the Speed ones, I couldn't decide which one to enter, so I narrowed it down to a few and then had to do "eeny meeny". Yeah, I was that indecisive. :lol:

For the Valera one, I used a sketch effect. I like the effect very much. I think photobucket may have screwed with it a bit through the upload. :lol:

valeradrwngblue-1-2.jpg

More I made but didn't enter here: at my LJ.

And since I can post three pics, here is another:

valerastarryframebw.jpg

Last edited:

Oh. I was gonna ask if you could steer me to the site you got it at, but then I remembered you have CS2 or something and I only have PS7 and the brushes for CS2 won't work on PS7. :lol:

Yap, I use CS3 :)

Great icons btw :D Will comment on your LJ .

Starzgirl, I love your icons! I think you Miami icon is the best one I have ever seen. The colors you used are just amazing. Whatever new techniques you're testing, keep using them.

Thanks guys!!!

Wow Sara - that Miami scene one is great!
So many great icons in here GNRfan!
csifann1 - cool icon!
Flo - great icons!
Linda - great job!
Sophia - really like that Calleigh one.

Keep it up!!

Thanks for the comments guys!! :)

Sara - I love your icons, they're so amazing! The Ryan one is so bright and crisp! Love it!!

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone. :)

Sara, I love your icons. The Miami scene one is so pretty. The Dave and Ryan ones are great too. :)

Here's my Ryan one from the Blind challenge:

Ryanseeingred.jpg
big version

Here are some of Travers that I didn't enter:

Traversiconcopy2.jpg
Traversiconcopy3.jpg

I've just made my 2nd icon, just tell me what you think about it :bolian:

ICON2cddopy.jpg

P.S. CSI_Kat you were so right, it's addicting :lol:

Back