I'm accumulating icons so that I can post a huge post in LJ :lol:

7x21146.png
7x2139.png
7x2152.png

Cal/Frank
Ryan
Smile :D
Delko

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my icons, guys. :adore: Much appreciated. :)

Wonderful icons, csifann1! Love the first Delko icon as well as the 'Smile' one -- absolutely great colouring on those. And the Calleigh/Frank one is beautiful. Can't wait to see more from you!

I have a few more icons:

Table14.png
Table19.png
Table22.png

WISC
Phone

Speed
Speed2

More Speed
Om nom nom

csifann1: I love those. Awesome colouring on everything! I really like the "smile" one and the way you did the text on that. :D

speed_cochrane: I loooove your colouring! It's awesome. All three that aren't links are my favourite. :) What version of Photoshop do you use?

Oh wow, thanks for all the compliments! :eek: :adore: It means a lot.

luf100 said:
What version of Photoshop do you use?

I'm using Photoshop CS2 Version 9.0.2. :)

And another great batch of icons! Geni you really rock! I wished I knew how you get that coloring. It looks so soft but intense. I've always been a fan of your icons and with each new post you prove that I'm right :)

Geni - your icons are so so gorgerous! The colouring is amazingly awesome great job! :D

csifann1 - those are awesome, the text is so cool, are you still using GIMP or have you switched to photoshop?

Three Calleigh icons from me :):
6x20_Miami0660.png
6x20_Miami0713.png
6x20_Miami1156.png

Some constructive comments would be awesome, just tell me if you like the cropping and colouring and stuff, if I should less close up crops and try and fit in textures, any comments would help I feel I'm slacking again so this is why I'm asking.
I should pop by here more often :D.

Those are nice icons, Shazza. I especially like the one in the middle. The first one is a tiny bit blurry, but it's still pretty. :) the cropping and coloring are nice. :)

Geni - your icons are so so gorgerous! The colouring is amazingly awesome great job! :D

csifann1 - those are awesome, the text is so cool, are you still using GIMP or have you switched to photoshop?

Sorry GIMP partner, I switched to photoshop.

I love those icons, no. 2&3 are my favorite, the crop is great, and the coloring too, I love it :D The first one, I think it has the crop a little bit centered, but it's great too. My personal opinion is that I love seeing icons with textures, so for me, if you have some cool textures and you think that they fit nice, you should take it ;) But you know, that's only my personal opionion :)
But the icons are really awesome in general :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back