CSI Match Game Season 3: The BLANKS never lie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankster

Coroner
(Theme song starts playing)

Announcer: Get ready to match the stars! From CSI: William Petersen! From Will and Grace: Megan Mullally and Sean Hayes! From CSI: Gary Dourdan! From Family Feud: Richard Karn! From Grey's Anatomy, Sandra Oh! All on CSI: Match GAME!

(Theme song plays)

Announcer: And now the star of CSI: Match Game: GEEEEEEENE RAYBUUUUUUURN!!!

Gene: Don't let the fact that I'm dead get in the way here! Welcome to CSI: Match Game! We have some lovely contestants for you here today, and these creatures from the Black Lagoon! (Gestures to the panelists!)

Megan: Gene-if you're dead, then why isn't Doc Robbins here to do an autopsy?

(Audience laughs)

Gary: What I wanna know is WHERE'S CHARLES NELSON REILLY?!??!!

(Audience: YEAHHHH!!!!!)

Sean: Charles is doing Uncle Croc's Block on Broadway right now and he asked me to fill in for him. (Mouths: Thank you Charles!) And I must say, his shoes, underewear and seat are large ones to fill!

Gene: Oh-kay! File that under TOO MUCH information! So, let's get our contestants out (The set turns, they come out, introductions are made, yadda-yadda)
And let's choose, phrase A or B!!!

We have a Match Game TV Guide Entry. CSI: Miami--Monday nights 10 PM/9 PM Central. Horatio has a conniption fit when he finds out that Calleigh has joined the ______________(s)! Can Ryan and Delko get her out before it's too late?"

Warrick said "When you're buds with Nick, it's always easy to meet some FINE ladies--not that I have any trouble by myself, mind you! However, sometimes he attracts some total psychos! The other day, a woman came up with him and asked him for his ____________. That's PSYCHO, man!!!!"

A: ...Jehovah's Witnesses
B: [multi card]...belly button lint so she can sell it on Ebay[/multi card]

A-Killer Crypt's Motorcycle Gang

B-(Gene brings it over for Gary to read the card out loud)
"UNDERWEAR!!!"

LOL! Good ones all!!!

New phrases for Wednesday:

Calleigh Duquesne said "You know, the other day when I asked Frank Tripp to give me a boost, I could swear I felt him intentionally blowing on my ______________! And I LIKED IT!!!!" (Audience: WHOOOOOOO!!!! Gene Rayburn: We've got George Eads off-stage with the Firehose to douse you Nerdo Crumbesians if you're not carful!!!)

At a crimefighters convention in Washington DC, Gil Grissom, Horatio Caine, and Mac Taylor all rushed to the scene of a murder. But the guest investigator who solved the crime the fastest was __________ !

*taps her mod-whip against her thigh* Yes, must be very careful with that first one... ;)

A. belly button :p
B. Inspector Jacques Clouseau (The Pink Panther)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back