CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankster

Coroner
New Phrases for Sunday, Jan. 7th:

Warrick Brown said "The other day, I had to swab ___________ for trace! Dang do I LOVE my job!!!!"

Frank Tripp said "The other day, Weird Willie was arrested on Miami Beach for a crime that was SOOOOO WEIRD!" (Audience: HOW WEIRD WAS IT?!?!?) "It was so weird, that instead of holding someone hostage with a gun or a knife, he used a ________________!"

Re: CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!

Attention! All participants of the Match Game please read and respond

There have been some issues with this thread and it needs to be dealt with. Fay and I have given out more than enough gentle reminders about the adult content rule and yet the pg13 line continues to be pushed. We have decided to implement a zero tolerance policy. What this means is, if a phrase or response is too suggestive it will be edited and removed. Also, if something is blatantly over the pg13 line this game will be closed. Threads have been locked before because one person slipped up, and we will not hesitate to do it here as well.

We know you love this thread and we don't want to have to close it, so we need everyone's co-operation. I understand the point of the original tv show may have been to push the boundaries but this is not the television show, it is TalkCSI and we have our own rules. There are minors who are members or who read the site and we need to leave the pg13 line well enough alone.

If you think you can be clever and sneak something in, don't. We get the jokes and we will take action. You can still have lots of fun without being suggestive or inappropriate with your responses. You all know what is expected of you so please censor yourselves here. If you need to stop and ask yourself if it will be ok, it probably isn't.

If everyone follows these rules you will be able to have fun with this game for a long time to come. Any questions or concerns can be directed towards Fay or myself.

I ask that everyone respond that they have read and understood this post, so that if anything happens no one can claim they didn't know what was expected of them.

Thank you

Mods, you've got my okey-dokey. (I understand.)

A: ...Whitney Houston
B: ...pirate sword, while he was in full costume

will comply mods..

a. Beyonce
b. plastic knife

Read and understood allmaple. :)

a. Halle Berry
b. Toy lightsaber

Read and understood.

A: Beyoncé

B: A potato peeler

B. a rubber chicken

A.Beyonce ('cause I can't think of any of my own)
B. Turkey baster

Understood, mods.

A: Joan Collins
B: Rolling pin

Read and understood Kat :)

New phrases for Monday, January 8:

Catherine said "The other day, we ended up finding a crime scene where the walls of this one room were covered with _____________! The smell was so bad, that I nearly threw up in my biohazard suit and gas mask. Sometimes I HATE this job!!!"

Erik Delko said "I got Ryan Wolfe real good the other day! I put a __________ in his chair, and he sat on it just as that blonde reporter lady was walking into his office! He isn't getting any more dates with her now! HA HA HA!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back