CSI Icon Challenge - Detectives - Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Icon Challenge - Ships Ahoy! - Results!

To all of you who sent me requests for winner banners, Ill try to get them to you within a few days. Im reaally busy with RL stuff. You'll definitely have them before the next challenge :lol:

Re: CSI Icon Challenge - Ships Ahoy! - Voting Open!

Hey Dee good to see you back an der Spitze ;) :lol:

Thanks hon!! :D And thanks everyone else for your votes. I am most amzed since that winner icon I didn't like at all. I thought, that on didn't stand a chance. :guffaw: So it means even more. :alienblush:

And big kudos to all the other winners. Awesome job!! :thumbsup: Congrats to you!

OMG :wtf: Thank you so much for the recognition award. :D That really means a lot to me, especially considering I don't even think I'm ready for advanced yet.

Congratulations to all winners, you all did great!!

CSI Icon Challenge- Medical Examiners
The ME's of LV, NY, and Miami dont get as much attention as the main characters so here is your chance to make them shine.

RULES:

1. You may enter up to 3 icons.
2. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Please refer to these helpful guidelines if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to advanced; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in advanced. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself. (Anyone entering "Intermediate" please include a second choice either beginner or advanced incase there isnt enough entries for a third level)
3. Please size all icons to 100x100 pixels. I know that the new rule allows your icons to be 140x140 but for this challenge, I'd like it to stay at 100x100. If anyone has any questions or has a problem with it (I'm sorry!) please PM me.
4. Please PM your entry to me, ILuvJonathanTogo, by 10pm Wednesday April 2nd. Pacific time.
5. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
6. Dont post your icons on here, PM them to me. If they are seen on here or anywhere else you will be disqualified.

Most importantly, have fun and be creative!

Happy icon making!

(A note to all the winners of the past challenge: Im on a little vacation so I dont have my own computer with the program I usually use to make banners. I get back soon so please be patient, I'll try to get you your banners in the next few days. Thanks for understanding!)

Re: CSI Icon Challenge - Medical Examiners ~ Now Open!

Alright, another challange, count me in, and thumbs up for ME's:thumbsup:

I'm in but I need to find pictures *runs off*

Okay I think everyone who won the last challenge should have their banners by now :lol: Sorry those took so long!

Theres about 3 more days left to get entries in, at this point, I dont have many entries at all so please get them in :)

Sent mine in. You should be pming me shortly because I forgot to put in what category i'm in, again!:alienblush:

Susan

I am afraid, I won't enter due to time constraints. Will come in and vote for sure though! :) Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back