CSI Icon Challenge - Detectives - Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Icon Challenge- "Changes"

Congrats to CSI_Kat and CathWillows! Very impressive work! Kudos, gals! :D

Lily, I hope things going to calm down a bit for you. :)

Thank you, guys. For those who have PMed me for a banner, I'll get on it. :)

I have a teensy problem here. I want to be able to provide screencaps to encourage more entrants, but I don't watch Vegas and NY regularly enough to know which episodes are good to cap from. If a regular NY and a regular Vegas viewer (respectively) could PM me and offer to find the caps for that particular show, that would be fantastic. I would PM you back with the theme and how many caps I want.

Thank you for all your support and help guys! Hopefully the next challenge will have more entries and two categories, because next time I'd like to be able to bump it up to three.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me with the screencaps- they're greatly appreciated. (Big thanks to CSI_Kat and cathwillows for their help. You guys are awesome!)

CSI Icon Challenge- Fear!- Rules/Caps

This is a little late considering Halloween was a week ago, but I'm all up for a scary spooky theme any time. Any way you want to use the caps is fine by me as long as you use them. Some are spookier than others and for those not as scary, use your imagination!

RULES:

1. You may enter up to 3 icons.
2. There are two categories to this challenge - Beginner and Advanced. Please refer to these helpful guidelines if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to advanced; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in advanced. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.
3. Please size all icons to 100x100 pixels. I know that the new rule allows your icons to be 120x120 but for this challenge, I'd like it to stay at 100x100. If anyone has any questions or has a problem with it (I'm sorry!) please PM me.
4. Please PM your entry to me, cainesugar, by 10pm Friday, November 16th, Pacific time.
5. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
6. Don't go running around posting your icons elsewhere, it's not cool. You don't want to win because your friends voted for you, you want to win because you deserved it.
7. No animations allowed.
8. You must use ONLY the screencaps I provide. I (and others) worked hard to get them and you'll use them. Muah ha ha.

*drumroll* And... IMPORTANT: How to CORRECTLY send a PM

Subject: Icon Challenge: Beginners (or advanced if you're advanced)

Body: Images, urls. (If you can't send images, just the urls are fine)

Now, the caps!

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (thanks to cathwillows!)

Cap01
Cap02
Cap03
Cap04
Cap05
Cap06
Cap07

CSI: Miami

Cap01
Cap02
Cap03
Cap04
Cap05
Cap06

CSI: NY (thanks to CSI_Kat)

Cap01
Cap02
Cap03
Cap04
Cap05
Cap06
Cap07
Cap08
Cap09
Cap10

Thanks Lilly! Of course I am in! I have been working on them here the last few hours. Look for them in your inbox later!

Cool caps. I will try my best to come up with something. I like the theme! :D

i'll try to enter but with tests coming up this week i don't know if i can find the time...

I have sent mine in and surprisingly I'm somehow pleased with them. :lol:
Can't wait to see all the other entries though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back