CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

I love pepernoten! That's the best thing about Sinterklaas :lol:
kroket and Frikandel are my favourite food *yummie* too bad it's not very healthy :p

I'm a veggie, so. I do like Frikandel, but I just don't eat it :p

Pepernoten rock, seriously. We had fights with 'em last monday, at school. :D

I like pepernoten to but also patatje waterfiets but you can only get it in Nijmegen.. not here and about sinterklaas its long time ago that i did something with it and miss it every year but i always watch him coming on the telly.. Cant mis that for the world hihi

LOL. Same here. I wish I still believed in Sinterklaas. :D Last year I got to place the sack with presents in front of the door and ring the doorbell, of the neighbours' daughters. And then run off quickly, before they open. So much fun. :)

i played zwarte piet a few times in the city and thats fun to the childere are asking so much questions about there sint and about you how do eat or dos the sint give you money to buy new kleding or stuff like that and than the laugh and the dont even see your just a white girl playing a part.. But i love the look on there faces when the see you like that and that dos remind of when i was younger and i liked it too then.. its so nice to do somethings like that..hihi

DaWacko said:
Can someone explain to me what it is? :p

It's in the dictionary, just look up the word 'devine' ;)
Friet = fries
and Speciaal is the sauce which is curry (not that green stuff from the UK curry :p), mayonaise and unions.

Unions? :p

Ah well... shoudl have realised what "friet" means (Swedish have similar word..and ENglish one isnt' far away either)

Onions ;)

Yeah, Ducky, you should have realised it. *shudders head* You're so stupid sometimes. Nah, kidding. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back