CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

I know.. it's because YOU DIDN*T GIVE ME THAT GODDAMN BEER!

*kicks Roos*

You're kicking me? :( My butt hurts now. *gives Ducky 0,3 ml of beer* You have beer now :p

is that like... beer injection? Something what I'll get when I'm in the hospital when I'm old?

Yeah, when you're an old alcoholic lady, who desperately needs beer cuz she's alcoholic :p

Hey all, I’m back from Center Parcs. How was CSI night? I taped it, but haven’t had the chance to watch it yet.

Love all the thread names guys, but I chose for friet speciaal :D

Roos, wtf are clogs? :p I have an idea.. is it the word for ‘klompen’? If no, I’m totally clueless.

Oh, Maaike? I believe that the Dutch expression it’s raining ‘pijpestelen’ is in English ‘it’s raining cats and dogs’.. I once heard that somewhere and I just never forgot it :)

Oh, gimme a shot like that Roos :p I desperately need beer too :D

Yeah, clogs are 'klompen'.

*gives Lizzy the shot* Here you are, alcoholic young lady.

I ate friet speciaal yesterday. So, who's going to be the one to open the new thread?

Oh thanks Roos, that feels nice.. so, another one in about 2 minut.. I mean hours? :p

I'll begin a new thread, if that's alright with you. Just wait for CSI to end.. Bang Bang, I think it's a nice ep, but I haven't seen Catherine yet :(

It's allrighty with me! FoSho. But I don't know how the 'others' (LOL) will think about that. I'm sure they won't like it. Nah, kidding.

DaWacko said:
Unions? :p

Ah well... shoudl have realised what "friet" means (Swedish have similar word..and ENglish one isnt' far away either)

*snags DaWacko's beer for making fun of her* it was just a typo :lol:

Lizzy_004 said:

Oh, Maaike? I believe that the Dutch expression it’s raining ‘pijpestelen’ is in English ‘it’s raining cats and dogs’.. I once heard that somewhere and I just never forgot it :)

I know that. I used 'pijpenstelen' between commas on purpose...

saras_girlfriend said:
Lizzy_004 said:

I know that. I used 'pijpenstelen' between commas on purpose...

Sorry, I was just trying to be smart again :p

The new thread can be found here CSI Holland #4 . Now if Ducky will be so kind to close this thread and we can move on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back