CSI: Crime City on Facebook

I can't edit now, so double post...what's the highest coffee you can get on the minigame?

No worries. It's not considered a double post after 24 hours. :)

I've gotten something....can't remember what it is...with 6 matches...let's see there are small, medium, and large coffees and then a cappuccino and maybe an espresso...something like that.

3-4 matches is medium, then I think it goes to a larger coffee for each subsequent match: large, espresso, double espresso. I've never gotten higher than double espresso, so not sure what comes after that.

3-4 matches is medium, then I think it goes to a larger coffee for each subsequent match: large, espresso, double espresso. I've never gotten higher than double espresso, so not sure what comes after that.

Free access to the whole coffee pot? :D

Hi there! Longtime lurker, but just registered. I have a question about CSI: Crime City .... I am at Level 42. I seemed to be getting a new promotion every 10,000 XP, but it has come and gone for this level. I don't want to waste my energy drinks (that I've paid for) only to get a new promotion. Is there anywhere I can find a list of XP requirements for level promotions?

Hi there! Longtime lurker, but just registered. I have a question about CSI: Crime City .... I am at Level 42. I seemed to be getting a new promotion every 10,000 XP, but it has come and gone for this level. I don't want to waste my energy drinks (that I've paid for) only to get a new promotion. Is there anywhere I can find a list of XP requirements for level promotions?

Hi, and welcome to the boards! :)

I asked that question in the game forum awhile back and they did not have a list of level requirements. Maybe they have one now, but if so I haven't seen it.

I asked that question in the game forum awhile back and they did not have a list of level requirements. Maybe they have one now, but if so I haven't seen it.

Thanks Smokey! Thanks to you and many others, I have an awesome collection of George/Nick pics!! LOL

Right now, I'm at 212,414 XP, so I at least have another 600 or so to go before a promotion. It drives me nuts to basically give the money away when I get an unexpected promotion, but it is what it is. Over the past few days, I have had *numerous* crashes resulting in quite a few lost coffees (meaning the ones you get from the Focus Challenge). It sure is frustrating, but they seem to be actively working on it. :)

Thanks Smokey! Thanks to you and many others, I have an awesome collection of George/Nick pics!! LOL

Right now, I'm at 212,414 XP, so I at least have another 600 or so to go before a promotion. It drives me nuts to basically give the money away when I get an unexpected promotion, but it is what it is. Over the past few days, I have had *numerous* crashes resulting in quite a few lost coffees (meaning the ones you get from the Focus Challenge). It sure is frustrating, but they seem to be actively working on it. :)

Yeah, I definitely try to time it so I don't get a promotion unless I'm almost out of energy so it doesn't go to waste. :)

There are messages on FB today saying they are working on the server, so I guess it's been down today. :(

You are welcome for the pics! Join us in a game in the Ward! :)

I'm at level 43 and it took 50,000 xp to level up from level 42. Just settle down for a long wait. ;P

whats the game about? I am on that game on facebook but I am really not sure what i meant to do and also my internet connection doesn't work very well. damn!

Case set #8 comes out tomorrow! :)

I wish they would give us more things to buy with our funding tho. I have like $600,000 right now. :lol:

Back