Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. electra

electra Pathologist

Maybe I have watched too many stalker movies becouse I was not impressed with the unsub.There were several good moments like Rossi talking about self help books or Reid telling the team that he already read 12.:lol: But what I was more interested was Emily.I am now getting really worried that something bad may happen to her.And I agree,for being profilers ,Rossi and Hotch are not doing their job.This is a storyline,that I want JJ to be there.

2. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I'm going to be very upset if they kill Emily off. I have come to like her character. However this is NOT a spoiler just my speculation:

She has done everything wrong, no one on the team knows about her Doyle. She is a smart and bright woman.

My personal opinion is this: He's crossing a huge ocean to kill someone?? He's got more then murder on his mind. So season finale month is just around the corner.... so a huge Emily cliffhanger is what I'm thinking.

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I think it could go like this: Emily goes missing, because Doyle has taken her somewhere. The team catch Doyle, but he either won't tell them where she is or he ends up dead himself. So the cliffhanger could be that Emily is missing and they have no idea where she is.

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I'm interested in this whole Emily thing. I stilll doubt Emily will end up dead. I think they messed up (letting JJ go but I like Seaver too) enough. Many more will be mad if they kill Emily.

5. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

I'm thinking they're going to make us think that Emily "dies" at the beginning of May sweeps, and based upon her contract negotiations, we'll see her in the last scene of the finale alive and well planning to take Doyle out. :thumbsup:

6. electra

electra Pathologist

That definely sounds like a season finale.First Hotch and now Emily.The writers know how to play with my head.:(

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

The 18th episode is supposed to be Paget/Emily's last episode, so I don't think she'll be in the season finale, but you never know.

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Her last day was Feb. 14. No, she won't be in season finale. I'm going to take a guess in my opinion. When JJ return, JJ and Hotch maybe working together to sent Emily off. (They are not going to killed Emily off.) Teams goes to the funeral, Ian Doyle think Emily is dead, so they can either being him down or killed him off.

CBS asked Paget to stay on Criminal Minds. Who know she may come back while she can do other job, it's in her contract.

I wondering if they going to killed JJ off. JJ return to wrap her character. I hope not.

I haven't see the last Wednesday yet. For the last few episode, Emily should told the teams about Ian Doyle or tell Hotch about him. She will put them in dangers. I just wondering if Hotch does know about him and he just wait for Emily to tell him.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I haven't seen last week's ep yet, but tonight's ep was pretty good. Garcia is blonde again, or at least for this episode lol. Her saying "Morning angels" to the team made me think of "Charlie's Angels".

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I thought last night's episode was great. Emily's storyline has me hooked. I really hope that she stays on the show and more good material is given to her. She certainly can handle it and does an amazing job with it.

The case was interesting and emotional. I loved Reed's connection to Sammy and their interactions. I teared up when Sammy and his mom reunited first because it was so painful that she couldn't hug him and later because he did reach out and she was able to. That was a great moment. I really felt sorry for the mom and for the aunt.

Loved seeing Hotch's son again and when Hotch recognized the dog in the drawing and said that maybe he did because he was a dad :).

Great episode. The only thing that still bugs me is that Hotch and Rossi are apparently clueless as to what is going on with Emily.

11. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Not a bad episode, but CM:SB had the better episode last nigh. This episode reminded me a lot of a Cold Case one. I Don't remember the name though.

12. electra

electra Pathologist

I found the case boring.I am missing the suspense of earlier seasons.It was just that the whole idea was so ridiculous.

But I like how they told us about Hotch and Jack:),Morgan and Garcia ;)and Rossi playing video games.And of course ,I want to know how the writers will wrap Emily storyline.

13. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I don't even remember the unsub's motivation in this episode... I think it was glossed over in a line of dialogue.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

His kids were taken away and he had a couple of days to prove he was financially stable so they would give them back. He was in great debt and kidnapped Charlie and his wife so they would give him the money he needed.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Her last episode airs March 16th.