Challenge #4: Welcome to the Members Lounge! - Results!

CSI_Kat

Addicted to Gutterville
Challenge #4: Welcome to the Members Lounge!

For this challenge, we're looking for a banner to place in the welcome thread of the Members Lounge.

Specific Rules
- All banners should be 400 wide x 300 high in size.
- The goal here is to show the CSI's relaxing

General Rules
[1] Entries will be due Thursday, August 6th. I will be leaving for out of town for a week the next day so there will not be any extensions as I need to get the voting up before I leave.
[2] Anyone and Everyone is welcome to enter! You may enter only one banner.
[3] Please PM your entries to me, CSI_Kat. Please include the challenge name/number in the subject line. If you are unable to send a PM, you may send me an email (address in my profile), but please let me know if you do so.
[4] This is an anonymous challenge. That means you may not post your entry anywhere until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified.
[5] As always, and most importantly, Be Creative and Have Fun!

Re: Challenge #4: Welcome to the Members Lounge!

So we can actually use the characters in this one? :) Sounds good.

I have 2 so far....hope to get more in!

Just sent mine in, I had fun with this one. :D

^Same question,

plus, I wanna add that Welcome to the Members Lounge, should be Welcome to the Members' Lounge. There should be an apostrophe because it's a genitive.

I know it's nitpicking but we don't want spelling errors in the banners, do we? ;)

Yes animation will be allowed.

Please hold all entries at this time. Discussions are taking place at this time about the use of animations for this challenge.

ETA - challenge is reopen for entries. Animation will be allowed.

Last edited:

I have 4 entries....hope to get more! Reminder deadline is Thursday.

Unfortunately I won't be able to enter this challenge either. I'm so busy with work right now my Photoshop is getting lonely. :(

I will do voting in about an hour. Thats around 10 pm EST.

Welcome to Members Lounge Voting!

Voting Rules:
1] Don't vote for yourself. It's tacky. Also, don't tell anyone which one is yours, or that they should vote for them.
2] Vote for three banners. Vote for your favorite first, then second favorite, then third. It is very important that you do it this way.
3] If you entered, please vote. Don't be worried about voting agianst yourself, everyone else is!
4] Please be sure to look at ALL of them before choosing! Click the thumbnails to enlarge the images.
5] Voting will close on Sunday, August 16th, so please get your votes in before then!

summerfanart_4.gif
membersloungeanibanner.gif

lounge2.jpg
cath1b.jpg

MembersLounge.png
214b7kx.png

Happy voting!

Back