Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

LOL See "People With Money" the S3 NY opener. The harness made me think of it.

Lmao bungee sex! :lol: I did manage to see part of that episode actually....which is odd because I normally don't watch. But oh well.

And yes it was DTD.
-Kate

Lovely pic..that moment was so like wow..and then that stupid guy came and screw it all..I almost wanna to throw it something but luckily I didn't hehe cause I would have broke my tv lol
where are all the yobling fans?!
Regards

hello guys,i am new to but my favorite shipper is yobling. i have my whole class watching csi:lv. some times we call each other and watch it together by the way i have been watching csi sence i was in the 6 grade my mom said i couldnt watch it til i was 11 so but i am now i the 9th "love this threaded ;) ;) ;) :devil: :D :lol:

Welcome samjojo_011! :) Glad you dropped by.. whoa you're young, I wonder what made you a shipper and what your fave yobling scene is.
So about the new ep Leaving Las Vegas..
CBS upload this sneak peek of of the epi airing later and I love the scene where Gil said "be there for cath like you've been there for me" and Warrick replied "Yeah yeah I've got it covered."

hottie cath hello um....... well lets see big middle...
were that made the bet god i lov that ep.

Hey all! I'm back. :D Welcome samjojo_011! I hope you enjoy it here. :D
Ahhh! He's going to "take care" of her.....now I wonder what kind of 'taking care of' that is.....:devil:

A Little Murder, definately. The hug is just....*sigh* Wish he could hug me that way hehe.

*agrees about 'taking care of her' hehe.*

Thanks for the first pic, Ziya. I've gotten a new computer and I'm definitely saving it!

Oh hey MacsGirlMel!

Me too so many...
But I think "Down the Drain" I have that scene in my favorites on youtube, and each time I feel sad I watch it and get myself engry and more sad! jojo! The funniest part is in the end, beacuse the person that post the vid write in the end of it "You are not alone, I have never hate a construckter worker in my life"
hehe :)

hi everybody :) Im new, but a big fan of yobling. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome gregslabmouse!!! im glad youre a yobling fan. get in, put on your seatbelt, its going to be a crazy ride! :lol:

gregslabmouse said:
hi everybody :) Im new, but a big fan of yobling. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome to the YoBling thread gregslabmouse.

I hate to do this again but could you please resize your banner. It is still too big. It cannot be bigger than 220 wide x 75 high. yours is 300 wide..still too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back