Caruso's Alleged Stalker Is In The Wind

CSI Files

Captain
Authorities are searching for one overzealous <I>CSI: Miami</I> fan.<p>A woman in Austria was scheduled to appear in an Innsbruck court on Wednesday for charges of stalking and threatening to kill <I>Miami</I> star <font color=yellow>David Caruso</font> (Horatio Caine). When she failed to show up for the trial, a judge signed an arrest warrant. It has been reported that the woman vanished, and she took her laptop computer with her.<p>Prosecutors claim that the woman sent more than 100 letters to Caruso. The <I>Miami</I> actor allegedly received death threats after refusing to give the woman an autograph. The suspect was identified after the FBI and Austria's Federal Criminal Investigations Bureau conducted a joint investigation.<p>Austrian privacy laws have kept the woman's name from being released, and she has only been identified as a 41-year-old resident of Tyrol. A court-appointed psychiatrist testified that the woman has a "profound personality disorder." If she is convicted for stalking, the woman faces up to three years in prison, and she could face more time if she is charged with eluding justice.<p>The original article is from <A class="link" HREF="http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jZg_VjB8T44pUXTkfTQOfZsW1IeAD90303E80">The Associated Press</a>.<center></center>

Hell she's not "in the wind" she's all over the message boards!!:eek: I can't quite figure out why it's so hard to find her. She just made a post on Eva LaRue's message board not but a day ago!!! Can't they track her w/ an e-mail address or something?

hi there,

I have some knowledge about computers and computer system secuirty, she can be tracked down by many different means. Since this forum is on a proxy server all IP addresses of their users are protected, but the admins would have access to her e-mail which is most likely a "dummy account" A dummy account is used by most common online e-mail accounts using false infomation to require these accounts are dime a dozen. With that said her ip address is still logged. Her ISP can be traced, and can be contacted or if she has a server some where and give me direct access to her personal infomation which is free/legal using whois lookup and tracking what nodes she passed through to get the information needed.:devil:

here's an example of an ip address:

127.224.19.1 is a basic address. I used 127 which is return to sender ip address. Lets break up the ip address shall we? the first 2 set of numbers 127,224, Is the locaion of the ISP, and the address of the last two number is her location of her computer. A little information goes along way.

I can and will locate her, and give the FBI information. A person as dangerious shouldn't be running around free. She needs to be stopped and stopped quickly.

If you have any more questions on this topic give me a shout:)

Seraphira

Last edited:
Back