Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Carmine Giovinazzo is sooo HOT!!!! he's a rockin Italian (like me) from staten Island (i have family out there). i'm looking for some Carmine fans and if anyone has any good fan sites or pics to post please post them. i mainly wanna see how many people out there like Carmine.

Hey! I've posted about this before :D he is sooo *drool* hot.
And Jeff that banner looked cool!

Well, I drool most of the time.. must be some damage in my brain..excuseme, in my rubberduck.

He's definitely a good looking guy. :cool: Check out this interview with him, and also his official website for some pictures of him!

I was just watching "Revenge Is Best Served Cold"- I can't believe that it's Carmine who plays the guy they refer to as 'Thumper' who is blasting the music!
Such a different character and look from Danny!! :D

Posted by ThisIsMe:
I was just watching "Revenge Is Best Served Cold"- I can't believe that it's Carmine who plays the guy they refer to as 'Thumper' who is blasting the music!
Such a different character and look from Danny!! :D

I've never seen that episode--what was he like in it? Does he give the CSIs attitude? I gotta catch up on the older eps of CSI. :D

^^^
He's in a scene with Catherine and Nick where they are questioning people who have to do with street racing about a guy's death. He's funny in the scene! I posted the transcript from it below.
from twiztv:
(NICK and CATHERINE turn around to see where the loud music is coming from. The man in the passenger seat gets out of the vehicle. CATHERINE opens her kit and takes out an AMPROBE(tm) Sound Meter. It reads 131.1dB.)

(CATHERINE holds up the meter and approaches the passenger who just exited the
vehicle.)

CATHERINE: Hey! You deaf?

THUMPY G: Oh, thanks a lot. What's up? I'm Thumpy G.

CATHERINE: A jackhammer is about 50 decibels quieter.

THUMPY G: You know the only way to beat a jackhammer is to bust 15,000 watts of Run DMC's "dumb girl" or-or L. L. Cool J's "Goin' back to Cali." You know?

(Off screen a car horn blares and a voice yells out.)

MAN: (o.s.) Hey, G, what's up?

THUMPY G: (to the man) Yo, Dog.

CATHERINE: So, Thumpy ... you blow out a lot of eardrums?

THUMPY G: I try to.

(LOCKWOOD holds out a photo. THUMPY G barely looks at it.)

LOCKWOOD: You know this cat? Jace Felder.

THUMPY G: (to LOCKWOOD) Negative.

(THUMPY G calls out to some women behind and off screen from the group.)

THUMPY G: What's up, baby?

WOMAN: Hi.

THUMPY G: (to the woman) Hey!

CATHERINE: Hey, Thumper! How about we impound your car, seize your stereo system and charge you with disturbing the peace?

THUMPY G: Oh, she is hot, but now it's real hot. All right. Yo, do. It's coming back to me.

NICK: We're all ears.
:lol: He's such a homey! :D :lol: :lol:

^ :lol: That's hilarious!! Thanks for posting that!! :D

Somehow, I can imagine that scene with Carmine's NY tough guy accent. :lol: Sooooo different from Danny, though. Did he still look hot?

He was wearing a visor cocked to one side, a white tank top (aka a 'wifebeater') and baggy pants half way down his @$$. :lol: :lol: Certainly different than Danny! He looked cute though. :) You know how many times I've watched that episode without recognizing him!!? :lol:
Maybe we can convince one of the nice board members who has the Season 3 DVDs to make a screen cap for us! :D

^ :lol: Yeah, I'd love to see that! He sounds like he was dressed just like Britney Spears's husband. :lol: I'd love to see a screencap.

I've never seen that ep. I gotta catch up on my old CSI!

Someone pointed out to me that Carmine has been on all three CSI shows (Revenge for the original, MIA/NYC for Miami, and now NY). I wonder if anyone else has been on all three, or if Carmine's the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back