Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric: Stetler is that Ryan's fugly shirt and tie?
Stets: <thinks> Damn I told Ryan we need to label our shirts... <says> N-N-N-NO
Eric: <laughing> Yes it is!
Stets: Is that Horatio's Grandmother's dress....well more like table cloth...or lingiere...eugh.
Eric: <Cricket cricket>

Note: I love Ryan's hirts and ties, but I hate that shirt of Eric's!

Adam: David, I think you might be right; the more we complain about what they make us wear, the funkier they dress us the next time.
David: Yeah, so let's just walk out onto the set smiling like these clothes don't even faze us, and maybe they'll start dressing us more normally.
Adam: It's worth a try.
David: Oh, my smile doesn't look too forced or fake, does it?
Adam: Um, well...if anyone says it does, you could just say that some starch from the shirt collar got onto your lips...

Stetler:*yells* MH-MM HMM-HM!!
Eric: What's your problem, Stetler....can't speak? Cat got your tongue? *laughs/walks away*
Stetler: *yells* HMMM HMM MHHMMHH!!! *in head* when I get proof they swapped out my chapstick with a gluestick, they're all fired!

Eric: Stetler Why are you looking at me like that??
Stetler through pressed lips: I ated a candy and it was sour.
Eric: :guffaw:

Here we go -- voting time. Good luck everyone! :p

Stetler: "And you're laughing at my shirt?!"

Stetler thinking to himself: "Come on Eric, stop talking already! I really have to pee!"

Rick: Whistling is easy, Delko. You just put your lips together like this (demonstrates) and blow.

Eric: Stetler is that Ryan's fugly shirt and tie?
Stets: <thinks> Damn I told Ryan we need to label our shirts... <says> N-N-N-NO
Eric: <laughing> Yes it is!
Stets: Is that Horatio's Grandmother's dress....well more like table cloth...or lingiere...eugh.
Eric: <Cricket cricket>

Stetler: I am going to hold my breath until you stop picking on me.

Adam: David, I think you might be right; the more we complain about what they make us wear, the funkier they dress us the next time.
David: Yeah, so let's just walk out onto the set smiling like these clothes don't even faze us, and maybe they'll start dressing us more normally.
Adam: It's worth a try.
David: Oh, my smile doesn't look too forced or fake, does it?
Adam: Um, well...if anyone says it does, you could just say that some starch from the shirt collar got onto your lips...

Stetler:*yells* MH-MM HMM-HM!!
Eric: What's your problem, Stetler....can't speak? Cat got your tongue? *laughs/walks away*
Stetler: *yells* HMMM HMM MHHMMHH!!! *in head* when I get proof they swapped out my chapstick with a gluestick, they're all fired!

Eric: Stetler Why are you looking at me like that??
Stetler through pressed lips: I ated a candy and it was sour.
Eric: :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back