Caption Game #3 - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is your winning caption:lol:

9)
Dave: *leans in for a kiss* Ok let's try this again.... I'm gonna go right and you just... you just stay still...
(restless-mess)

Okay restless-mess, you have 24hrs to post the next Shippy Pic on CSI:Miami.:cool:

have fun:)

Hi all! Thanks for the votes, that picture was hilarious!.. Here's the Miami picture:

b61xkw.jpg

Characters from left to right are : Horatio Caine, Calleigh Duquesne and Tim Speedle (aka Speed).

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! :)

Calleigh: Okay, why did we agree to cook this romantic dinner for Alexx and her husband's anniversary?
Horatio: I don't... (pause) know.
Speed: Cal, you do know how to cook, right? 'Cause I have no clue what some of these utensils are for.

Calleigh: Horatio... how much did the three of us actually drink last night?:confused:

Horatio: I don't know... I don't know. Speed... do you know?:cool:

Speed: The only thing I vividly remember, is you wearing Calleigh's purple panties.:devil:

Horatio/calleigh::wtf::wtf:

H: *mumbling to himself* "Maybe Calleigh and I can go at on the floor over there"
Cal: "I heard that Horatio"
Speed: "Hmm, I think I prefer if she and I did it right here on this counter, just let me clear it first"
Cal: "Guys, I'm standing right here, I can hear you both!"
H: "Although, behind the loveseat would be fun too"
Speed: "Oooh, is that a bottle of chocolate syrup I see hidden behind the napkin, now that would come in handy!" :devil:
Cal: "Oh, what's the use?". "Horatio, Speed, all of us on the bear rug by the bay window now! Just let me undo another button on my shirt first..."

Horatio: Are we sure these champagne bottles are supposed to be self-opening?
Speed: Don't you hear that dangerous fizzing?! Forget our planned orgy, I'm getting out of here!
Calleigh: I think he's right; I hear it, too. Since H hasn't become Super H yet, and might not be able to do anything to stop the danger, we'd better run!

Last edited:
Cal: "Guys... sorry but i can't cover for you two anymore"

Speed: "Come on Cal... what are you going to do?"

Cal: "What do you think... i'm goin' to..."

H: "No, madam, you wouldn't dare...."

Cal: "Yes... i will... i'm calling right now you significant others and tell them the truth...."

Yelling in the same time:....

Speed: "cal... no, don't call Eric!!!!!"

H:" Oh, no... Rick's going to kill me!!!!"

Calleigh- Ok boy's quick draw whoever clears the table first wins the prize

Speed - What's the prize?

Calleigh- ME

H- I think i'm at a better angle to clear it.

Speed- I bet all three of us could fit....

Voting Time:lol:

Here is the pic
http://i43.tinypic.com/b61xkw.jpg

Now your Captions:)

1)
Calleigh: Okay, why did we agree to cook this romantic dinner for Alexx and her husband's anniversary?
Horatio: I don't... (pause) know.
Speed: Cal, you do know how to cook, right? 'Cause I have no clue what some of these utensils are for.
(GNRF)

2)
Calleigh: Horatio... how much did the three of us actually drink last night?:confused:

Horatio: I don't know... I don't know. Speed... do you know?:cool:

Speed: The only thing I vividly remember, is you wearing Calleigh's purple panties.:devil:

Horatio/calleigh::wtf::wtf:
(MLA)

3)
H: *mumbling to himself* "Maybe Calleigh and I can go at on the floor over there"
Cal: "I heard that Horatio"
Speed: "Hmm, I think I prefer if she and I did it right here on this counter, just let me clear it first"
Cal: "Guys, I'm standing right here, I can hear you both!"
H: "Although, behind the loveseat would be fun too"
Speed: "Oooh, is that a bottle of chocolate syrup I see hidden behind the napkin, now that would come in handy!" :devil:
Cal: "Oh, what's the use?". "Horatio, Speed, all of us on the bear rug by the bay window now! Just let me undo another button on my shirt first..."
(Hounds of Love)

4)
Horatio: Are we sure these champagne bottles are supposed to be self-opening?
Speed: Don't you hear that dangerous fizzing?! Forget our planned orgy, I'm getting out of here!
Calleigh: I think he's right; I hear it, too. Since H hasn't become Super H yet, and might not be able to do anything to stop the danger, we'd better run!
(HnStetlerFan)

5)
Horatio: We didn't.

Calleigh: Oh, I think we did.

Speed: Oh, I know we did. Let's do it again!
(Drumchik)

6)
Cal: "Guys... sorry but i can't cover for you two anymore"

Speed: "Come on Cal... what are you going to do?"

Cal: "What do you think... i'm goin' to..."

H: "No, madam, you wouldn't dare...."

Cal: "Yes... i will... i'm calling right now you significant others and tell them the truth...."

Yelling in the same time:....

Speed: "cal... no, don't call Eric!!!!!"
(anamarya)

7)
Calleigh- Ok boy's quick draw whoever clears the table first wins the prize

Speed - What's the prize?

Calleigh- ME

H- I think i'm at a better angle to clear it.

Speed- I bet all three of us could fit....
(Pesi)

Happy Voting:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back