"Bump and Grind" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Oh now with this promo, this episode looks even more interesting. I personally can't wait to see Sara, Greg, and Hodges going through the trash stuff. :D
"I've got yuck." :lol:

Minus the icky feeding scene (shades of the opening to Dexter, anyone?), I'm looking forward to this.

OMG, how disgusting and sickening another freak-show.. EWWW, my stomach is churning right now.. thank's sharp~I didn't mean for the sick stomach I meant for the video~

Last edited:
What's an eclusive preview? :lol:

For me CSI really doesn't have the shock factor anymore; I guess I was supposed to be sickened but I was more irrtated by the typo than anythng else.

That was the sickest promo scene I have ever seen :eek: It made me cringe.
I don't care what people say. CSI has not lost it's touch one bit :thumbsup:

Well, at least the poor guy appears to have been dead before being shredded. I was picturing someone being fed into one of those machines that shreds unused/unwanted mannequins in department stores. And that image was very yikes.

What does he put in de soup before he tips it of with credit card snipers ?? Something Human ??? :confused:

I don't get why this episode is called Bump and Grind...is the shredding of the body supposed to be the "grind" part or would that be the "bump"? I guess if you were to shred a body it would make a bump sound...not that I've ever shredded a body. Why am I focusing so much on this...:)

What's an eclusive preview? :lol:

For me CSI really doesn't have the shock factor anymore; I guess I was supposed to be sickened but I was more irrtated by the typo than anythng else.

On CBS's website "Exclusive" is spelled correctly, so they must have realized their mistake and corrected it AFTER a whole bunch of people grabbed it and posted it on YouTube.

This looks a lot like a Sqweegel episode. Something he would do. At least from the book I'm reading. ;)

Back