• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both episodes were amazing, especially the endings. They were very emotional and very revealing. The end of Thursdays episode made me cry. Poor Brennan, being locked in a trunk! And then Booth was talking about his trauma, but you could tell he was only concerned about her. Also, the end of Wed. ep was good. When he told her someday she would find the one person for her, he kept scooting closer...

I thought Booth was the one Gordon-Gordon was talking about... Probably because he's a man, and because I know he is deeply in love with her.

I agree with the waiting-for-her-to-mature-emotionally thing. I've always kind of had that vibe. I think he's waiting for her to fall in love with him in return. I don't think he has much longer!

We learned a lot about Sweets. I liked that. Sweets is awesome. Although, his life kind of sucks. I want an icon of him that says Baby Duck. Baha, a pic of him in the Kiss outfit with that caption would be perfection, lol.

And YAYYY!!! GORDON-GORDON!!!!

I did notice that he kept moving closer. I liked when he invited her to dinner and she said "No, I just want to drink". I also liked how he had a glass of the whiskey and she just took the bottle! I guess the writers intentions were to keep the fans wondering who Gordon was talking about. I think this is all leading up to the supposed
sex scene on the finale!

I was really happy to watch two episodes in the same week!:)Both of them were reallgood b0th as cases and had interesting character moments.In Mayhem on a Cross I wasn't particularly fond of the music but that's because I'm not a fan of that kind.

Funny thing was that I was thinking that we haven't seen Dr.Gordon Gordon and the Angelator[?]for a long time! :D

I am so glad you guys love Bones too. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who does. It doesn't have a massive following in the UK, and on the IMDB forums, it's just people complaining about Angela's ethics, or Mr. Nigel-Murray's accent... It's refreshing to see people who love the script and the character development, and the plots. Should've known I could count on CSI fans for that. ;)

I loved Sweets from the start. People seemed to think that he was hiding something or leading up to some big plot twist (like he was Gormagon's apprentice or something) but I just saw him as an interesting new character. Immensely intelligent and an utter nerd. It was great to see some back story on him. Those scars looked harsh!

And Bones made me sob at the end. It is so rare to see her cry, and the way she kept repeating (I forget the exact lines) "The water was so hot..." *wells up again*

I've watched every episode of Bones but have a terrible memory. Why is Gordon Gordon called Gordon Gordon, when he's Gordon Wyatt?

Last edited:
I just remembered another scene from the prev ep that I liked. That was when Booth, Bones, Gordon Gordon and Sweets were talking about the case in Bones' office (room, whatever). And Gordon said to Booth something about him asking questions to make himself look more stupid than he actually is. That thing had been bothering me since Angela first said it few eps back. Then I was like 'noo, really? Could it be? I've never imagined him as a non-intelligent person, even when he asks a lot of questions' and I never thought that way about his questions.. It's weird how you get a some impression on someone and then start to think that maybe you were totally wrong; that the writers wanted Booth to look like an idiot asking stupid questions. If you get what I mean.. Arg, so hard to put my thoughts into words when I'm tired :lol:

Ah, now I remember my point. That scene was somehow weird (I still like the scene very much :D ) 'cause nobody said anything in relation to that comment. I sure would make a note if someone just popped that kinda comment on someone. And in the ep when Angela said the same, Bones somehow ignored that and moved on to a slightly different topic. What's with that, or am I just imagining things?

I'm going to miss Gordon, Gordon. I also think Booth will miss him too.

I've always known that Booth makes himself look dumber than he is. He obviously has no ego where that is concerned, and he knows that Bones does. It also gets him what he wants from people without them realizing that he has manipulated them.

Gotta love Seeley.:p

I adore Seely...he is so adorable.

Don't forget, the first of two new episodes airing this week is on tonight at 8/7 central

They are stealing a dead body, that is going to be hilarious

Happy birthday today, April 20, to Ryan O'Neal, a.k.a. Max Keenan. I hope he has a great day and that both he and his character stay out of trouble.

I love Max, I wish they'd bring him back more..... I know Ryan O'Neal gets a bad rap, but I think he's brilliant as that character. :D

Oh goodness...I laughed so hard tonight.

~Booth & Bones stealing a body, that is all kinds of funny.
~Booth telling Brennan that she needs to put on a sad face
~Booth singing
~Brennan trying to sing Amazing Grace...I forget the words too...LOL
~That chick flinging herself at Jack and Angela rolling her eyes

I will probably remember more later.

OMG! Tonight's episode (The Double Death of the Dearly Departed) was too damn funny!
It was like Bones meets "Weekend at Bernie's". I could not stop laughing! Especially when Hodgins saw Booth and Bones stealing the body! Booth singing (not so well), Booth trying to get Bones to put on a sad face, the smiling dead guy... Hilarious! I just can't wait until Booth meets Family Guy's Stewie in episode 24. THAT I gotta see!

My favorite line from the episode so far -

Brennan: Booth! We are talking about translation!!

*giggling* I love their code-word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back