Birthday Wishes To LV Stars #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
birthdayCake_001.gif
Happy Birthday Eric!! We love you!! :adore:
Hope it's a wonderful one
bday11.gif

A day late and a dollar short but nevertheless: Many happy returns of the day and all the best wishes to Eric Szmanda!

happybirthdaysmiley.gif
to you LAURENCE, the big 50. Thank's for giving us the pleasure of you presence for 2-1/2 seasons. Some of best episodes in CSI history. Besides the regular cast, you were the best character ever on the show. You brought class, style and elegance to the series. A total treat, thrill and honor to see you every week:thumbsup: your fans wished you could have stayed a bit longer, but the best of luck to you in future endeavors, and hope this day is filled with joy and happiness
drinky.gif

Whoops, it seems I've missed a lot (mental note: check this thread more often) Happy very belated birthdays to Eric and Larry, best of luck with your future, Fishburne, although I wasn't a fan of Langston, I am a fan of you, so, I look forward to seeing you in a role that suits you in the near future.

(another mental note: actual notes work better)

Though she is not with the show anymore (a shame...with hopes of a return someday) birthday greetings go out to Liz Vassey. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back