Billy's twins

As far as I'm aware, the decision was made not to release their names. All that is known about them is that Billy and Gina had them through a surrogate; one's a boy, and one's a girl.

After 3/4 years you'd think the names would've inadvertently come up somewhere, but so far they have not.

Thank you for the response. I can understand why they would keep their names quiet.
Hi. I know which website you can find the info you were looking for; I am not sure if it's allowed to post the link directly here. Just let me know, okay?

P.S. Of all the people, it was Mrs. P. who posted their names on that site.

Thank you for posting the site. I love the names of their kids. I've wondered about Bruno, That's ashame
that he passed, but I guess he was an old dog.

Thank you for posting the site. I love the names of their kids. I've wondered about Bruno, That's a shame that he passed, but I guess he was an old dog.
You're welcome.
Now, I am new here and don't know what can and can not be posted where. So, if you are interested in seeing some Petersen's candid shots from Aug/Sept 2014 and Mar 2015 while he was out and about in LA The Grove shopping center, just let me know, okay? Thanks.

Thank you! I think you can post almost anything on here. I'm sure that there are a lot of us who
would be interested in seeing pictures.

Thanks again for the site. You can see the kids faces if you don't enlarge it, cause the pix's were
pixilated, which is understandable. Anyway! both kids look like Billy.

Thank you for posting the site. I love the names of their kids. I've wondered about Bruno, That's ashame
that he passed, but I guess he was an old dog.

Aw poor Bruno. Always enjoyed seeing the cast with their pets! And I always love how in the show Brubo was named Hank...aka Sara's ex-boyfriend. What a burn!

Back