All Posters Read This

Well as long as you add the warning "SPOILERS" on the title of your thread, i guess it will be okay for me. Everyone will be warned :)

I can't exactly post it here, but I have written a story (it's still a WIP) that is above the PG-13 rating. It is a GSS (Grissom/Stokes/Sanders) ship and it a a series of journal entries by the guys about life in general.

If you would like to read it, please pm me. Thanks guys!

Kassie said:
I can't exactly post it here, but I have written a story (it's still a WIP) that is above the PG-13 rating. It is a GSS (Grissom/Stokes/Sanders) ship and it a a series of journal entries by the guys about life in general.

If you would like to read it, please pm me. Thanks guys!

I would love to read it :D

I am working on a ghost story in which some heavy subjects are mentioned.. rape being one of them.
And one of the characters gets attacked by the ghosts.. is all that allowed?

And what are rules on sex and erotic passages in the story? Mine includes some female/female erotic parts

Hello :D

You can used ghosts on your story, i don't see why it won't be allowed. As for the rape , as long as it's not too explicit, it will work for me.

About sex and erotic passages: if it's again TOO explicit, i can't allow it here. Stories posted on Talkcsi are supposed to be under the PG meter (because of the children posting here)

If you have a doubt , you can PM your story, i'll read it and tell you if you can post it or not ;)

Sissi

Tuffel21 said:
Hey thanks

I'll send you the passage in which the erotic passages are mentioned.. than you can judge for yourself!

Waouh...i just did...it was really sensual lol i need water lol

sissi59100 said:
Tuffel21 said:
Hey thanks

I'll send you the passage in which the erotic passages are mentioned.. than you can judge for yourself!

Waouh...i just did...it was really sensual lol i need water lol

You're not the first to need water..
when I wrote it, I needed a shower :p

Torture.....hmmmmm.....I would guess the same rules apply. Got to keep the writing PG-13. Other than that I guess most topics are allowed in fiction writing. Want to back me up on that Sissi?

LadySaraButterfly said:
Torture.....hmmmmm.....I would guess the same rules apply. Got to keep the writing PG-13. Other than that I guess most topics are allowed in fiction writing. Want to back me up on that Sissi?

I agree with you LSB; actually you can write over everything as long as you're not too graphic on your description. Write it and then read it as you were someone under 13 and see if you're shock or not. If you need a second point of view, PM us, we'd be happy to help. :)

Back