"All In" Season Finale Discussion *SPOILERS*

Was it me, or was Langston helping out in the hospital before going to the field? Or was he in the morgue?

I thought it was a hospital. That's the part I can't figure out.
Maybe graveyard shift isn't busy enough for him! :p

Susan

Season 9 Finale....What do you all think

omg this season finale was the worse i have ever seen in the 8 seasons of my all time favorite show. It was horrible. In fact the whole season was horrid. The only poignant parts of this season were Warrick dying and Grissom leaving. Thats it thats all. I know so many people who are so disappointed in this season they are contemplating not watching it anymore. I dont want to go that far but my interest is slipping. I can honestly say this is a season i will not be buying on boxset.
Your thoughts and opinions please.

Good ep. Riley's a bitch.
So who actually killed Huston? The cowboy dude or the one-legged guy?
EDIT: And why was that guy hiding in the trunk?
EDIT 2: And curse them for spoiling that Langston kills someone.

~Okay... What the hell happened to that guy?
~Nick? WTF??! Langston is not able to hold down the fort. First of all Catherine is supervisor. Second of all, Greg and Riley are both higher ranked than Ray. I know it was probably meant to be funny or something, but it's not.
~Something wrong, Doc?
~"Fire! Fire! ...Rain? Well screw that."
~I loved that Wendy just held up the keys(?) and made Hodges take them.
~Hee, Wendy and Hodges. Hey, Riley, you can start a club with Henry.
~"I love guns." Wasn't that the first piece of info we ever got on you, Riley?
~Am I the only on that finds it nice that Catherine for once referred to Sam as her dad?
~IT'S MAYOR DAD!
~Hee, Brass copying MayorDad's movement.
~Hodges cracks the case!
~Was that a reference to when they got taken hostage? I bet you that Riley was volunteering Ray to be the one that gets bashed in the head.
~And the cop takes damage. From... small circular pieces of metal?
~Riley's smarter than you, Ray. Damn, she looked like she was going to shoot you.
~Ray, didn't we discuss how Riley is smarter than you?
~Oh wow, music and Riley. That was sad. Not sad as in cry-worthy. Sad as in *sigh*
~"And I think she's a little trigger happy." Why? She didn't shoot anyone. She was trying to keep you from getting killed. Shut up.
~Well, that's interesting. How did you get in?
~STOP PLAYING THAT FREAKING NY PROMO! I'm already dreading ten o'clock!
~MayorDad, you're such a jerk.
~I need a password to access my voicemail. How did Ray listen to that?
~Who's trigger happy now, jerk?
~Where exactly did that cop go? How did he not hear that many gunshots?
~Well that was kind of a sucky ending. Not exactly cliffhangery. Or, you know, incredibly interesting.

Er... A-. I liked the case, but I'm not incredibly fond of Ray, so...

As much as I love the fact that Nick is following Grissom's foosteps and becmoing the new bugman, that episode was exactly what I expected it to be: disappointing. Maybe it would have been better if it wasn't the season finale...MAYBE.

what the heck is up with that stupid ending? At least it would have made more sense if there would have been a "to be continued" flashing on the screen, but just leaving it like that is...blah!

Was that seriously the finale? Who the heck wrote that episode? Wow... what poor quality for a Season Finale. I can't believe it. The two previous episodes would have been better as closers. Very dissapointing...

Well! That allowed me to get a good bit of my book read.

Tciddaisc, I think Nick would have said the same thing even if it had been Riley, Catherine, Greg, or even Hodges who'd been in the hallway with him. He was leaving fast enough that I doubt he was really aware of who he was talking to.

Can't comment on anything other than that because I stopped paying any attention to the TV after that. For the 'ending not to be missed' that they were promoting all week - I missed it. :bolian:

Susan

I thought that was a really poor season finale. I was bored most of the ep. Again, way too much Ray and thinking he is the big man on campus.

Nick's absence was explained but why wasn't Greg and Catherine overall used more since Nick was not around. NO it was all Ray and Riley mostly on this case.

The ending was predictable and I can only hope it will take Ray down a peg or two when next season starts up.

We got a little peek into his past by his box. He was in the military and received a metal I am assuming it was him, anyway.

Still I thought it was a very weak season finale. I would give this ep a C.

I did enjoy seeing Wendy and Mandy. Hodges, I do like the guy, do not get me wrong but I still think some of things he is doing lately should be a CSI working it...like Greg or Catherine.

I'm glad I didn't read spoilers for this one. So I didn't have any expectations. Good thing, because I sure would have been let down! :lol:

I expected Nick not to be in it much, if at all, because of his back problems, but that pretty much sucks to have a season finale without all of the cast members.

Hodges and Wendy sure are getting their hands dirty lately by getting right in there on collection of evidence rather than analyzing it.

That scene where the cop fell down and couldn't get up so Riley and Ray had to go after the guy....so comedic!! I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be funny, but it was.

Brass calling those guys "Stumpy and Hole in the Head"! :guffaw:

All in all, not very interesting to me.

We got a little peek into his past by his box. He was in the military and received a metal I am assuming it was him, anyway.

I think that was his dad's stuff. I assumed "Gloria" was probably his sister.

Wait, where did they say Nick was? I didn't hear that.

I was amused for some reason by Catherine in the beginning. "Chill out Conrad" lol

Missed the Stumpy/Hole in the head part.

I didn't see as much TBC at the end for some reason...although I'm not sure either who did the killing. At least they didn't leave us with a life or death one, maybe that's why I'm not all annoyed really. (like NY may do to me)

This has shaped up to be a rough season for CSI.

A lot of changes in the cast have disrupted things and created slipshod, scattered episodes with inconsistent shhine.

I was not gripped by the finale, needless to say, but I'm happy the season is over, as I have high hopes for a better Season 10. Hopefully a season in which Greg will exist. :thumbsup:

Back