Add a Bit (Horatio and Rick slash)

Horatio's eyes grew wide for a moment in response. He wanted to ask some questions, but he did not want to appear like he was grilling Rick for information, which the sinking feeling that suddenly came down to his stomach indicated to him that this was exactly what his instincts were begging him to do.

"Yes, they said they missed me during Christmas Time...but of course I knew it was more than that. It was the things that she said and didn't say...as well as making well..." he pointed to the medium sized portion of fritters left still wrapped in cellophane.

"Let's sit down with this one..." the redhead responded as calmly as he could, as both men sat down in chairs partially side-by-side one another in the dining room.

"Do you think that perhaps...I hope this doesn't cause any offense, that she was using the fritters as a not only a treat, but also as bait- in order to gather intelligence as well?" the ginger haired man's eyebrow went up in a questioning look as he placed a tentative hand over his lover's extended one on the table. "No offense taken, believe me...you're right on the money, my angel; Mama's fritters were for fishing and she was looking to catch," the brunet put his own fingers firmly around the other's pale hand.

"I told her that my...apartment was being painted and that the fumes were... unpleasant and that you offered me an invite to stay here...due to the fact that we had worked so well together and we were no longer against one another like we were in the past..." Rick went on quietly as Horatio listened, nodding in response.

"...and did that surprise her?" the redhead responded.

"Not as much as I thought it would...that's the not-so-funny part," Rick ran a quick hand through his dark hair. "The funny part is that...she and Daddy wanted to treat me to take out, food to go, of some of the very same foods that WE are eating right now. Flemmings House of Flames, a restaurant. It's my favorite restaurant by, the way. It's located inside of a hotel that they are staying at; one that our family owns. You see, it does some Argentine style of cooking with grilled meats and such, just like Portenos and Lavalleja. Sooooo, to get to the quick of it, she is hoping that she and Daddy can be invited over here for dinner; I was just about to ask you could they dine over here,with the TWO of us..." Rick expelled a nervous breath.

Last edited:
The brunet regretted the nervous exhale almost instantaneously; a contrite look appeared in his dark eyes. He knew that his beloved would tolerate just so many *little-white-lies,* for example, his excuse for his being over at the Lieutenant's home- his apartment needing to be painted when in reality, that was not true. In any case, he himself was tired of such an act of deception.

The redhead's eyes shifted in moods very quickly and he nodded, appreciating the fact that his beloved was able to read him with such intuitive caring.

"Of course, they're welcome to come over and... it's true, they are of that generation. But the time is coming up fast, faster than we might have liked anyway...when WE have to tell them... about us. However, I'm not expecting either one of us to just drop it on them at the dinner table tomorrow..." his voice was solemn and caring as his nose, despite his best intentions, took in the delicious aroma of the rare meats with growing anticipation.

"I don't want any more lies, white, small or otherwise, my angel," Rick got up from his chair and went to wrap his arms around Horatio's neck, running sensitive fingers through the silky ginger coloured hair. "I love you; if you want me to...I'll tell them about the two of US right after they come into the front door...from where things stand for me, we're married already- in our hearts and souls; the rest is for declaring it and sharing it with others..." Rick gently kissed the freckled brow that held the essence of the one that was dearer to him than career, family or indeed, life itself.

Last edited:
Horatio savored the feeling of his lover's lips and the sound of his words. He moved his hands gently upward, cupping each side of the brunet's face. He felt Rick lower his face, and when their eyes met, their vision glided together, causing each man to feel dizzy, causing the need for another kiss to be undeniable.

"I...feel it...,too," Horatio said breathlessly at the conclusion of their kiss. He gulped in a breath as his dark-haired beloved's eyes watched and probed him with caring. "And I love you so very much, Rick. I can't wait to keep telling you that during all the days and nights we'll have in our future together."

"Hmmm, I like the sound of that...and the actions from the TWO of US that I know will accompany those words...just like icing on a wedding cake..." Rick responded while tracing his fingers along his beloved's tender, soft lips as Horatio couldn't help but kiss the finger in response, causing a palpable and all too familiar tension to begin to rise in the room.

"My angel, we Dutch spouses are practical minded too and we know when our partners need to rest and more importantly, when to EAT- so we DO that before we indulge otherwise..." the brunet caressed the ginger haired man's cheek before sitting back down into his seat; however, he knew it was not all that easy for himself either- the warmth of that cheek and the heated air of desire emanating from those delicate pink nostrils, was all too tempting.

Horatio nodded silently, the bright, sunny smile that poured from his eyes down to a soft smile on his face mirrored the one that his *spouse,* the word felt so right for the brunet, was giving to him like almost a reflected image.

As the two began to eat, Rick's cell phone began to vibrate in a special way. After taking a moment to swallow, he took the phone out of his pocket. "Your mother?" Horatio asked the question, between a forkful of salad, with his head tilted in his usual questioning manner.

"Yes and I'm glad too. I almost forgot that I asked her to call me the moment she returned safe and sound to the hotel," Rick's fingers put the phone to his ear and was ready to speak in less than a minute later..."

"Oh, I'm so glad, Mama," Rick said when she let him know she was safe and sound in the hotel suite. "Thanks for calling to tell me."

Horatio then said in a voice that was deep, but only loud enough for Rick to hear: "Tell her that she and your dad are welcome to come over tomorrow night."

Rick nodded at the redhead. "Mama, Lieutenant Horatio--I mean Lieutenant Caine--" The brunet saw the reassuring yet firm smile Horatio was giving him. "--Horatio says that it'll be fine for you both to come over tomorrow night."

"Yes, we'll look forward to seeing you," Rick told the older woman. Rick's eye happened to catch sight of the large container of Flan on the dining room table. Such an innocent dessert to most people, but he knew what an effect it had on him when Horatio had even a small amount of the scent of it on him. "Er, Mama, don't bring Flan...No we really don't need any."

Rick saw that Horatio was chuckling and he pointed a "Now, you stop" finger at him. Horatio looked at Rick's long finger and raised his eyebrows.

"Tell Daddy that the cab fare is on me and I'm, er.... I mean, WE are both looking forward to seeing you both-I have to go now before dinner gets cold. Talk to you tomorrow then..." Rick held his breath until he heard the cell phone click, ending the call; after that, he turned it completely off.

"Couldn't help it, could you?" Rick said to him with merry eyes as he looked at the ginger haired man and then their plates, noticing that the meat dishes were beginning to cool.

"Well...I suppose not...after all, I like to tease you too, now and then, I mean...let me see if I can say this correctly:Ik ben uw echtgenoot" Horatio tried saying the phrase meaning 'I am your spouse', very carefully, taking his first foray into his beloved's language.

The softly spoken words made the brunet halt for a moment from starting his task, which was to heat the meats up briefly in the microwave, just long enough to heat and not overcook the rarer ones. A shy blush crept over his cheeks, the words evoked a feeling of inner warmth that was even deeper than he had felt in the past.

"I....I used to dream about you...saying that to me.... just like that, way back in the days at the Academy...even sometimes, believe it or not, when I thought I couldn't stand you...you were always a part of my heart. I hid so much for so long, from you...even from myself; but I couldn't hide from my heart or soul.

I would dream of what I felt was a flight of pure fantasy back then, something that could never be...the two of us married, each a part of the other in body as well as in mind and heart and...you would say those words to me...over and over... Heaven only knows how much...you saying that to me now... right at this very moment... I don't have the quite the words...my angel..." Rick finished his sentence with closed eyes, ones that Horatio could see were damp with tears beginning to trickle down from them.

With an ease of one who knew his way of his home without the need for sight, so did the brunet make his way into the kitchen, taking their food away to be reheated.

Overcome with emotion himself, Horatio rose from the table and followed Rick into the kitchen. He came up behind the brunet, and after his beloved had closed the door of the microwave with the food inside, he wrapped his arms around him and held him.

"Mmmph," Rick exclaimed, surprised at the feeling of hands before becoming still and closing his eyes to enjoy the embrace. Horatio leaned forward and gently kissed the nape of the brunet's neck, causing chills that felt like a million tiny pins against the man's skin. "Mmmm, you'd better be careful," Rick said, his breath increasing. "Or we'll be consuming a different kind of rare meats sooner than planned."

"Oh, you're bad," The redhead said, laughing and causing a burst of air against the brunet's skin.

"And you love it," Rick said, squirming from the sensation of the air.

Horatio liked the feeling of his beloved's movements and tightened his hold on him. "Yes I do, Rick," he whispered.

"Horatio..."

"OK, OK..." The redhead playfully nipped the brunet's neck, and then released him.

"You..." Rick turned around to face the mischievous redhead.

Both men looked at each other with flushed faces.

"I think you should push 'Start' on that microwave," Horatio said, grinning.

Last edited:
After the food was reheated, Horatio and Rick carefully carried the containers back to the dining room table and resumed eating their dinner.

"So tell me...how did the meeting with the Commander go?" The redhead asked as he dipped the tip of his Carnota Grandota sausage into the thick sour cream.

Rick had just started to drag his own sausage tip through the hot sauce on his plate. "Oh, it was extremely weird. Janson really has some, uh, issues, shall we say. I mean, I'd heard the rumors, but--"

"Fly-eating Janson," Horatio chuckled. "All the rumors are true." The redhead inserted the tip of his cream-laden sausage into his lips, causing Rick's eyes to widen, especially when he saw how his lover sucked all the cream off the tip before finally taking a small bite.

"Um...yeah..." Rick muttered, distracted. Rick's thoughts drifted to what he and his beloved would be doing amidst the cool, soft sheets later that night.

"So what did he say?" Horatio asked, chewing.

"Who?--oh, yes, right--Janson."

There was muffled chuckling from the redhead.

"Well, it turned out to be really good news." Rick took only a small bite from his hefty sausage so he could continue talking. "They're going to let me work from home twice a week. I'll be on-call but I'll be home."

"That's great," Horatio exclaimed. He reached for the bottle of red wine and began to open it.

"Yes, and Janson told me that they really admire my success when it comes to getting subjects to come clean--they like my style of interrogation."

"It's nice to be valued, isn't it?" the redhead stated. "I think this calls for a toast. He poured wine into both of their glasses.

"And it gets better," Rick said, his voice raising with excitement. "Promotion was mentioned."

Last edited:
"I can't think of anyone more deserving of that honor," Horatio eyes twinkled merrily over his wine glass.

"Mentioning about it is all I can say, though I'm afraid," Rick's countenance changed quickly to a more serious one. "Janson told me that I really cannot discuss it in detail."

"Now...there is no need to quell your enthusiasm. You didn't say too much and I promise it will stay here, just between us- okay, colt?" Horatio put the wine glass down and gently put his hand on Rick's forearm, giving him a look that urged the brunet to relax and return his countenance to the previous one.

The ginger haired man was rewarded with a kilowatt bright smile and magic seemed to dance from the amber twinkling from his dark eyes...

The couple ate the rest of their meal in relative silence, but then the brunet felt his leg being gently caressed by the leg of his significant other. The heated touch was as effective a lure as any that an experienced fisherman might have cast out, seeking his prize.

"We've eaten everything, haven't we?" Rick looked at their plates as well as the empty cartons left on the table while he poured the last of the wine into their glasses.

"I'll clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher- can you run the bath?" Horatio replied in the most nonchalant tone as he rose from his seat, saying the words as he turned only his head around to speak, giving his beloved one of his favorite backside views.

"No telling remarks? Now I'm really...uh, curious at to what you have planned for us..." the brunet spoke as he felt a sensual shudder run down the length of his spine.

"Nothing much, just a bath and a simple nighttime story...that's all," the redhead spoke the words in the same calm voice, but Rick could see the caldera of fire building up in his azure eyes. He met that look with his sensual mouth, opening it wide with expectation with a delicate pink tongue that begged to be tended to...

Last edited:
Horatio, however, decided to ignore that small challenge for the moment, but only for as long as it took to get everything cleaned and the house secured for the night. The house was completely silent as he went upstairs, he could only hear the sound of water moving about as he got into their bedroom and drew nearer to the large bathroom door.

The redhead was quite silent as he began to gather as he liked to call them- lotions, cremes and potions; there would be quite a few of them for this particular spell in the large, inviting copper tub.

A peek through the partially opened bathroom door that was dominated by the deep copper tub, gave him quite a treat- the object of his love and growing need was bent over the tub, not in a hidden crouch, but rather in a position, half-standing, half bent, that made his beautiful legs look like the kind lovers say that are so *long that they just won't quit*; Rick had revealed them as well as the rest of himself, in all his glory, dressed in his birthday suit. He was stirring the plain but well heated waters carefully with his graceful arm in a swirling motion.

The fur, from tip to toe looked to the ginger haired man like a soft deep forest, dark with mystery, soft as with dew upon it- so it seemed at the moment as it gleamed with a faint amount of perspiration- Rick took a deep breath, taking the steam into his nostrils and the sides of his chest heaved in and out with satisfaction. Every part of his being was longing for the moment, but he was oblivious to the fact that he was being watched, until he felt as if his fur had picked up a bit of electricity in the air.

Turning slowly, he saw the door slowly open and there standing dressed as nature had made him was his beloved, smiling purposely and Rick's eyes grew wide as the ginger haired man's hands were busy shaking a small container that was green and decorated with pieces of mint and plump cucumbers as a design on the package.

...and then a pink finger gently pushed a button, resulting in a foam that looked all the world like shaving cream, except the color of it was mint green.It began to fill up the ginger haired man's other free hand; the richness and texture of it caused both men's bodies to become as restless as leaves caught up in a late summer wind.

Double your pleasure....” Rick heard his lover's words like a siren call as he remembered the commercial that the phrase was from as Horatio put his foam covered hand to his beloved's nose- he wanted to make sure that the scent was pleasing to him. There was soft laughter at first, reacting to the tickling effect of the foam and its scent, but that reaction was quickly replaced with a breath of pure, deep sensuality and a nod of approval.

“This... will heal, cool and purify-get rid of toxins...” the ginger haired man said when Rick finally opened his eyes. “Purify...uh...from the effect of Janson, yessss... want that...need that...” was the brunet's heated reply as Horatio's hand applied the foam slowly down the neck. Subsequently, without a second thought, he kissed the tips of hair that he liked to think of as the beginnings of the fur, ones that now were matted down at the base of the neck and the beginning of his chest.

Both lovers sensed a weakness in their knees; Rick was first to step back and turn slightly, lifting one graceful leg and entering the water at a side angle. Horatio cocked his head in sync to the movement, the night light was not harsh, but not dim either and thus, no masculine part of his beloved was hidden from his intense gaze.

When he was finally standing in the tub, ready to settle down into the water at last, he looked into those incredible eyes, with a wanton smile appearing on his face. “Judging the horse-flesh, are you?” the brunet said.

“Well formed...well made... nice view from here." the redhead grinned naughtily in response, running his free hand along the design of the container. “ I can see you're NOT rubbing the mint leaves on that container- you wicked, torrid tease-” Rick's voice vibrated in anticipation as he began to sit down in a wiggling motion, eager to find a comfortable spot on the copperish bottom.

Rick moved to give his lover a generous section of the tub and watched as he entered the water. Horatio's body moved in a graceful movement, entering the tub without the need to break his gaze at his beloved, noting how amber eyes were taking in the view of his own fur, which was sparse and resembled the burnt orange red-brown of leaves touched by the first kiss of autumn. Rick continued to gaze until that coloring seemed to disappear below the bath waters.

Last edited:
Rick turned on the cold water faucet handle located the side of the tub- the feeling of the much cooler water had the desired effect. “ We needed it. We don't want to finish everything before we even get started, do we, my Angel?” the brunet spoke the words in his delightful Southern voice, getting a softly spoken affirmation from the redhead in response- Horatio shivered for a brief moment and wondered whether it was from the feel of the cold water, or whether it was from the inflaming of passions that at this point, no amount of cold water could dampen.

He took a deep swallow instead and reached outside to the side of the tub and put the beige colored bath glove upon his left hand- each man had several of their very own and this was one that Horatio knew that Rick would like, even though duty for the both of them preventing them from using the objects during their bath time as much as they would like.

The brunet's dark eyes widen as his lover gently covered the palm of the soft glove with the delightful mint-green foam, putting on enough of it so that it stood up like shaving crème.

“Want me to move a little closer?” Rick said softly. “No...colt, I'm moving closer...to you. Let me take care of you... in a fashion,” the ginger haired man's words were soft, his eyes were purposeful-with a sheer act of will, Horatio had tamed down his own raging need in order to accomplish was he had had in mind ever since the fantasy of it occurred in his mind a few days prior.

Wordlessly, the redhead took his lover's right leg and extended it out, allowing it to rest on his shoulder. The long, slender graceful foot and toes were a kiss away now and azure eyes twinkled merrily in anticipation. Rick was still puzzled by this action, but feeling the lips of his beloved just so temptingly close to his now wriggling toes caused an involuntary moan to escape from his lips. He could feel himself slide down in an angle into the waters, hoping to form an arch that would give his lover as much length of his leg that he could touch. The tub had headrests on both ends so that one could recline and be comfortable.

Horatio closed his eyes and shuddered as the brunet's graceful, long neck and beautiful head sank and relaxed into a most comfortable position; his head was tilted upwards, his eyes were closed with his lips slightly parted, but not giving his partner any voice. The delicate nose reminded the ginger haired man of a thoroughbred in one's hands- nostrils wide and seeking to take in air, responding to its inner restlessness.

At that point, Horatio slid the thick, creamy foam slowly and firmly up the leg, beginning with the foot and working upward, starting from the ankle at the inside of the leg; he was going to smother the leg with the crème on inner part of the leg first and teasingly put crème on the outside. He smiled now as the greenish concoction made the fur more and more resemble a dark forest laced with bits of green mosses. The glide of the glove, ever so purposefully upward, caused both men to gasp with delight.

At the inside of the knee, which was still free of the foam, the redhead stopped and began to kiss that sensitive spot, alternating the kisses with licks from a very warm tongue and gentle nips with the edge of his teeth; promising, but not delivering a bite.

“No..no..no... one leg...one body part at a time...” Horatio's response rendered his partner in a state of enchantment. "...and now it's time for your little story. Have you ever heard of the little saga of the journey of the great woolly mammoth?” The heat from his voice was causing the sweet area of the inside of the knee to flush with anticipation....

Last edited:
e“No.” The response had an urgent tone to it, even as Rick slid closer to the ginger haired man in a gradual fashion. Horatio laughed softly and applied more crème onto the bath glove.

~ The journey of the Great Woolly Mammoth~

“Well, a very, very long time ago when mammoths were abundant on the Earth, there was one particular herd that lived in a special place. Ages ago, the herd had traveled a long distance to get to what would be called California someday. They were woolly because they had originally come from a very cold climate. However, the place they had decided to settle in was not too cold nor too hot. They were intelligent enough to elude predators of many kinds- indeed only sickness or old age took them into the great beyond... What made them special was their fur.” At that point, Horatio began to continue cleaning up the inner side of Rick's leg past the knee, resting temptingly finally at his lover's stomach, with the greater part of the glove caressing the taut belly. He allowed his creamy covered fingers to rest there even as he could feel the brunet's inner muscles begin to move.

“Yessss...the fur was legendary one could say... thick, luxurious, rich...full...so soft, yet prickly too...” the redhead's voice almost cooed the words as he began to clean the belly in a circular motion. “However, in time, one mammoth was born...it was a male and he grew up to be like his brothers, except that in terms of the fur, his was thicker and of such a fine texture as had never been felt or seen before...” Without a second thought, the glove covered hand moved and firmly put the leg down into the water, while in a seeming second, he propped his lover's other leg up on his other shoulder and began to repeat the same ministrations as before.

Rick took in a breath with a faint gasp; no words could escape his mouth, his chest began to roil, causing the waters to stir violently in tandem. Horatio could feel his own breath come in ever increasing gasps- to watch his beloved respond in such a fashion caused him to reluctantly close his beautiful eyes for a moment, Rick's undulations reminding him of a wild creature and he exulted in the fact that he knew such a prize was his and his alone.

“H...please...is there more?” Rick lifted his head to look at his lover, he asked the question with amber eyes wide with wonder, a mouth damp from the bath water and need.

“Oh, of course there is more, like this mammoth...there is much, MUCH MORE...” azure eyes twinkled in the light, the answer was given with a subtle, knowing smile as the ginger haired man applied more of the generous foamy substance onto both hands and began to place them on his beloved's chest.

Rick groaned as he felt strong, heated hands apply the mint scented substance onto his chest, subsequently massaging it into the fur, making an slow but sure trail down to where the water caressed his upper waist.

“This mammoth had other nice attributes as well... a trunk that was long, flexible and very adaptable...” Rick nodded at his lover's words, his eyes gleaming with a nigh ribald delight.

“Mammoths, you know, can use their trunks almost like a periscope- with the tip appearing above the water if they need to in order to breathe.”

Horatio's words were blended in with a deep chuckle and as amber eyes flashed into the deep bath waters for a second, they returned their lover's gaze not with a maidenly blush, but with the vigor of something intensely masculine and virile- a urgent promise to fulfill was on the horizon.

Last edited:
Horatio took a deep swallow; he could feel his own hands shaking in the water and jumped as his dark haired beloved took him firmly by his shoulders, moving their bodies closer to one another. An unspoken question after a pause begged for an answer, which the redhead was all too eager to give.

“...and of course, we all know that they had tusks as well. They were curved, long fearsome looking things, hard and elegant...like their substance, pure ivory...” as Horatio spoke the words, Rick felt his eyes roll while they were closed when beneath the waters, he could feel his beloved's touch.

“Reminds me of the ivory...of my piano keys, shall I tickle, the ivories?” the ginger haired man's voice and feather like touch were ever so seductive.

Do...what you will...” the brunet smoldered in response.

In quick fashion, Horatio told how this particular mammoth was quite famished and had been the first of his herd to realize that they would have to be moving from their territory soon, as the grasses and leaves were waning. Fortune however, was with him; his sensitive trunk had picked up the scent of green, of lush, of fullness and going away from the others, he went to a special place, on a deserted seashore and could see land in the distance. With grace, purpose and determination the great woolly mammoth set forth, swimming in placid ocean water; not stopping until he had reached an island. The landing was an easy one and to his delight there were not even the predators there that he and his family had been able to successfully elude.

Rick cut Horatio off as he told this part of the story, searing that sweet, tempting mouth with kisses, ones that ended only when breathing was needed.

“And so?” the dark haired lover began to place seductive nips and kisses to the pink, heated neck. “Was the island...fertile?”

Heavens, yes...” Horatio groaned. "There were tall grasses, green and trees as well. The great woolly mammoth's trunk also twitched in delight as it scented the delightful smell of fresh spring water. A short walk deeper....inland found refreshing pools of potable, sweet water."

Deep pools too, I'll wager and reddish brown leaves scattered about- his tusks delighted... in lightly raking the leaves...” Rick replied as he took his own hands, remembering how the metaphor applied to the coloring that graced the delicate hairs of his own beloved.

“Very, deep pools...and yesss, he chose to frolic and tease the...uh...leaves...” pink heated lips gasped in giving the answer.

“and the waters... were so blue... so very, very blue...they begged for the woolly mammoth's trunk to sink deeply into..the pool...of...blue and to satisfy...his thirst...his need.. of...” Rick's southern voice was all it took- in one movement, the fusion that signified their union was created; they moved as one in tandem with the ripple of the jostling bathwaters...

Last edited:
The lovers reached their summits of pleasure with the scatter shot feeling akin to fireworks that ended in decorating the skies in a multitude of sprinkling patterns; each calling out the other's name softly as if they were exchanging a sacred secret.

"I tell the story and YOU script its peak...that took me by complete surprise..." Horatio stretched out, feeling almost weightless, allowing his own head to relax on the pillowed opposite end of the tub.

"Story isn't over yet, is it my angel?" Rick caught his breath as his voice beckoned the ginger haired man to raise his head up in order to look at him. Blue eyes looked into dark ones that held a shining satisfaction and purpose; now, the brunet obtained the bath glove that Horatio used, one that was baby soft in texture from his side of the tub, along with the special bath lotion that was made for his very sensitive skin.

Rick poured from the plastic container; the pearl coloured liquid dripped copiously onto his graceful, glove free hand. Then he moved over to the ginger haired man's side of the tub as Horatio in turn, gave him room so that soon they were side-by-side one another.

"Memories and reminders can be so very, very very sweet..." his dark haired lover said as he allowed the slippery substance to drip from his long fingers in a teasing fashion, making sure the liquid dripped first onto the redhead's neck and chest. Horatio raised his head toward the hand before he could even think about it.

"Memories...indeed and recent reminders as well..." the cobalt blue eyes darkened at the thought that came to mind. The act of love had transformed the waters around them, changing them from a sterile entity to one that was teeming with each partner's very essence, the building blocks of creation.

Rick put more liquid onto the glove and began to clean gently, shuddering when that same hand dove beneath the now gentle waters.

Gentle kisses were to follow as without a word being spoken, the lovers agreed to move their play to a bit later time and place, mainly to the bed that awaited them. They relaxed for a time, recharging themselves, Horatio had never been so thoroughly possessed, so completely fulfilled; he cuddled close to his spouse- it was at times still all like a dream and if this was so, he didn't want it to end.

"The woolly mammoth...it ends happily, you know. The one who had found the island decided that this was to be his special place, his own territory. However, when he returned to the herd, he was able to scout out a lush, new feeding place on the land. A place where all of his family could graze, live as well as be safe and happy and it was not too far away. Here they would eat and reside until their old home renewed itself, which would not take too long.

But he would keep the island as his..." the ginger haired man finished the story with a deep kiss.

However, before the brunet could return that kiss, he could sense that eyes were watching them and after tapping his lover on the shoulder so that he opened his eyes, they both looked at an interesting sight.

Smokey was there watching them and right beside him was the new addition, another kitty whose body was white but equally tipped with black. A glance showed that he was a male and a slender one; his body was also graced with a long, fluffy tail.

"OH! The other one and HE'S got YOUR eyes, my COLT!" Horatio said, smiling in satisfaction while the kitties turned their heads sideways in union, studying the inhabitants of *their* home....

Last edited:
Back