Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

See now THAT is the hairstyle I wish he would go back too!!

He is hot either way but hot damn he is just absolutely :drool::drool::drool::drool: in that pic!

And now that they are going to be doing brain surgery again his head is going to be completly shaved AGAIN!! :( Let the man grow his out for pete's sake

Thanks for the picture, I love his hair on it. :)
Please don't make him shave his head again, let us be happy for a while and let him keep his longer hair for the whole season,pretty please;).

wooo hooo :drool::drool: Oh my god!!! He's super sexy there, OMG!! Yesterday I met a Anastacia's dancer after the concert, and I couldn't barely talk to him, he was sooo similar to Adam :drool:

btw, Texmex, thank you SO much!!! I know I'm a pain, but can you put the picture that it is in the E/C thread, at this size?

:drool: WOW!!! Texmex for the pic. He looks super duper hot in that pic, I think in that pic he looked like how he was in Season 4 which I think was his sexiest year.

Texmex thanks for the awesome pic. :drool:
He s so hot in that pic I wish he could go back to that hairstyle in season8 to bad they or he is gonna shave it off:(

Thanks texmex! I don't know bout you guys but, when I open that picture and enlarge it... he looks straight at me (sigh, blush). Which brings me to realize, what on earht would I do if I saw him.... depends on my mood, I hope that day I'm in a good one and I'm less nervous.:adore:

Thanks texmex! I don't know bout you guys but, when I open that picture and enlarge it... he looks straight at me (sigh, blush). Which brings me to realize, what on earht would I do if I saw him.... depends on my mood, I hope that day I'm in a good one and I'm less nervous.:adore:

I would probably faint and then when I wake up ask him to marry me...:lol:

I would probably faint and then when I wake up ask him to marry me...:lol:

That was good:lol:.
And I probably would be so shocked that I wouldn't be able to even say a word. And when finally I'd get back my tongue I'm sure he'd be far away a long time:lol:.
Or even worse, knowing me, there's a possibility I could overlooked him:).

Here are some pics from the Dodgers Charity Bowling Extravaganza on July 23rd. Adam is back to the Eric, season 1 & 2 look.

AdamDodgersBowlingExtravaganza-001.jpg

AdamDodgersBowlingExtravaganza-002.jpg

-credit is given to the Yahoo Group

P.S. I just want to run my fingers through that hair...and look at his arms in the second shot :drool:

thanks for getting us those pics Virgodess...I just love him...oh he looks so good. Look at that smile...I am in heaven

Thanks for the pictures, it's always so nice to look at him, especially with this hair.:)
I don't know anyone with hair like his, so yeah I also would like to touch it just to know how it'd feel under fingers;).

Back