Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Hiphugger17: thanks for the compliment

Monica: thank you for all of the yummy photos, I think the 3rd and 4th ones are my favorites :D

Definitely he looks great in this trailer.:thumbsup:
But because some of you mentioned he looked good in sesaon 5 too, so here's some more of him and as you wish it's from season 5 this time:

e-4.jpg

e-3.jpg

e-2.jpg

e-5.jpg

e-1.jpg

It's just for the good start of the day. Hope it works for you.:)

WHEW! Overload!!! My goodness y'all...he's just amazing :eek:

Saw the trailer this morning too, OMG his hair! I had to reverse the trailer like three times to look at that again. If you've seen that movie Evan Almighty, he looks like Steve Carell's character.

Soooo glad he shaved it.:)

Ho... Hol... Holly... Cooooowwww!!!!!!!!!!! *thud* Oh... my... god :eek::eek: *dies*

I don't even know what to say, if someone saw me while watching the trailer they would say I'm crazy, actually my aunt was, and that was the exactly words she said :lol: But she was drooling over Adam too, she has a crush on him :drool:

I don't know how many times I saw the trailer, but it was a lot!!! And OMG, black shirt = Supeeeeeeeeeeeeeer HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :drool::drool::drool:

And thank you so much for all the pictures, Monica, the third you posted is <3 :adore:

My computer can not handle so much hotness...guess its a good thing that its my work computer and not my personal computer

Thanks for all of the lovely pics ladies...y'all certainly know how to make a person's day :D

I signed up for the Fandango alert to let me know when the tickets are available in NY, lol.

Woooooooo he cleans up sooooo nice!! :drool:

This whole trailer is what I've been waiting for, lol. I can't wait for September 11th, now..his accent is just... :drool:

September 21st is just ten days away too for the premiere of CSI Miami!!! Ahhhhh, this is killing me!!

All these season 4 AND 5 pics are just what I needed to start the day - THANK YOU!! ;)

Great pics! He's so sexy! but guess what? he's even sexier in the new trailer of tyler perry's movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gFXTAFkbVA

Wow he looks good in this. I normally go see the Tyler Perry films so this one is a plus for me. It looks like him and Taraji will have great chemistry.
He really did look like a caveman in the beginning:guffaw:at first I was like that is not Adam!

My thoughts exactly!! When I first saw him (I'll be honest) I screamed and then kept repeating that's not Adam, but later I saw that is was him after she stopped looking like a caveman and I felt better. I love his accent in this movie though!!:drool::drool:

More treats for us!!

Purrrrr!!:drool:

I like the facial hair look and the highlights!!:drool::drool:

That's him at my place tempting me to stop talking to you gals and get in bed;)

A day at the spa!!:drool:

Trapped in my bathroom;)

A day at the beach:) I love this facial hair look on him too. I think he should got for ths on the show for a season.

Last edited:
I never really understood Tyler Perry's acting, but when I saw Family Reunion, and got over Perry's characters, it was a truly good movie. So I have high expectations for Adam and the cast.

That's him at my place tempting me to stop talking to you gals and get in bed;)
:lol: Wrong darling, don't you know I'm hiding under the bed waiting for you to leave??? :lol:

I kid sweetheart...thanx for the pics, I really like the one in the car with the facial hair & highlights -- the pattern of his facial hair is so very sexy on him. ;)

:lol: Wrong darling, don't you know I'm hiding under the bed waiting for you to leave??? :lol:

That's I good one. I wasn't prepared for it!!:guffaw:

I kid sweetheart...thanx for the pics, I really like the one in the car with the facial hair & highlights -- the pattern of his facial hair is so very sexy on him. ;)

I know!! I'm not big on facial hair but on him it's just too sexy.:drool: I would love for him to have a season where he looks like he did in that picture. I think all the female CSIs would just drop dead when he passed by.:drool::drool:

wow i really like that one of him walking on the beach...do you know is that from the tv guide cover shoot that he did a few years back with messer from NY and greg from CSI? I was just reading that issue last thursday at work since we have 5+ years of archived tv guide issues.

anyway i am not normally one who goes for facial hair either, but on him wooohoooo, course he could be in a giant chicken suit and it would be all over..I'll take him anyway i can get him.

Also I think at this point it doesnt matter what eric does on CSI miami everyone just stops what they are doing and takes a quick peak through the glass because well. um helloo wouldn't you?

Last edited:
Back