Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the lovely picture. Put a big smile on my face.
I get to see pictures of Adam all day...LOL
My friend got me a magnet & a key chain with his picture on it. No, I'm not obsessed, not at all...LOL

well, well what a faboulus way to start a brand new month :drool:
ingore this one and sorry about the double post. my computer is crappy today

Last edited:
I have to say I think that Adam was amazing in last night's episode. He went through so many different emotions: confused, scared, shocked, frustrated, happy, desperate... every one of them came across perfectly. I thought that Eric was going to be all angry, breaking through walls and I can say I was pleasantly surprised by just how internal his battle was. It was not about lashing out to the world about what happened but about what he was going to do about it. I thought Adam did a really good job :thumbsup:.

I agree with you, Hiphugger17. Adam has really grown as an actor, and it shows any time he gets some material like this. He was wonderful last night. He played each scene in such a way that we could see the fear and frustration. It was a great performance!;)

I agree with you, Hiphugger17. Adam has really grown as an actor, and it shows any time he gets some material like this. He was wonderful last night. He played each scene in such a way that we could see the fear and frustration. It was a great performance!;)

I couldn't agree more. I really thought that they would play him as being angry with everyone for what happened to Calleigh. But his concern for her was shown perfectly. He did an awesome job, he almost made me cry.

He was great, his concern about her was written all over him all the time. And it was perfect the way he did it. :thumbsup:
It was so sweet and lovely, but not to much.:)
It was real pleasure to watch it.

I have to say I think that Adam was amazing in last night's episode. He went through so many different emotions: confused, scared, shocked, frustrated, happy, desperate... every one of them came across perfectly. I thought that Eric was going to be all angry, breaking through walls and I can say I was pleasantly surprised by just how internal his battle was. It was not about lashing out to the world about what happened but about what he was going to do about it. I thought Adam did a really good job :thumbsup:.

I agree, Adam's performance was absolutely amazing. He did an excellent job of capturing each and every emotion that Eric felt.

Has anyone seen the movie Take? It's new, I found it at Blockbuster last weekend and rented it. Adam is in it. He's a minister talking to this dude on death row... I dont want to spoil it for people who might want to see it. He's got his glasses on, his hair is longer, and he has a beard but his accent is the same (yummy). He has a couple of scenes and because I was being impatient last night I fast forwarded it to the scenes he was in and watched those only. It might be a good movie, I just didn't watch it all the way through. Just letting y'all know he's in it.

Has anyone seen the movie Take? It's new, I found it at Blockbuster last weekend and rented it. Adam is in it. He's a minister talking to this dude on death row... I dont want to spoil it for people who might want to see it. He's got his glasses on, his hair is longer, and he has a beard but his accent is the same (yummy). He has a couple of scenes and because I was being impatient last night I fast forwarded it to the scenes he was in and watched those only. It might be a good movie, I just didn't watch it all the way through. Just letting y'all know he's in it.
thanks ! How old is it?? I'll see if I can find it ! Is he one of the mane characters in it?

Here is more eye-candy for you!

Scruffy Adam!

adamrodriguez.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back