Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I adooooored that scene. Especially when she didnt get his call: sooooo sad but purely adoring!:adore:
We're gonna see a hero moment in 714 and its EC! SQUEEE!

Oh yes, that scene was so beautiful, especially this smile on his face when he put those truffles on her desk. And later when he was calling her and getting in to his car. I love it.:)

hey girls well i love any scene that has eric in it and i loved him in that leather jacket in head case what a sexy bleep beep!! and the bit i loved in the last ep was when he was getting his things from his locker call me mental but whenever i see eric in that locker room and full view of him head to toe ahhhh nice!!! and him calling her awww so cute the mans a god anyways ......

Let's be honest, anything that Eric Delko does is cute. The man is perfect. At least I think he is. I mean, he's a keeper... He's thoughtful and sensitive (a recent change but welcome) Not to mention SMOKING HOT!

Here is some Eye-Candy for your viewing pleasure...

adamz-ass-01-1.jpg

Need I say more?

Last edited:
Let's be honest, anything that Eric Delko does is cute. The man is perfect. At least I think he is. I mean, he's a keeper... He's thoughtful and sensitive (a recent change but welcome) Not to mention SMOKING HOT!

Need I say more?

I absolutely love that picture. :drool: I wouldn't mind playing "touch" football with them...:guffaw::guffaw:

I can't wait to see Monday's episode. I think I just may cry....

Last edited by a moderator:

Need I say more?

Nope, I think that says it all.

I would just like to add...:drool:

Awww look at him! I wanna play football with him... phew he's hott! Jeans and a t shirt are all he needs lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back