A Lab Halloween Party!

Kreguba

Witness
Hey everybody!

Due to Halloween being right around the courner, over on the Mac/Stella thread in the Shipper Central, we started discussing what costumes we would like to see the New York team in.

Since it doesn't pertain to the ship, that discussion was stopped over there, but I'd like to see what everyone else's thoughts were. Just as a little something to get us in the spooky spirit!

Now, a few rules (because I don't want anyone getting in trouble):

Please no inappropriate costumes.

If someone posts ideas for matching costumes that deal with a ship you don't like, please don't flame them. We're going to agree to disagree and leave it at that.

No pictures on here please, links are okay though as long as they follow board rules.

Okay, sorry about those. Now for some fun!

Mac- his dress uniform from the Marines. Because nothing is sexier, IMO, than a man in uniform. :drool:

Stella- Athena. I know, kinda predictable, but I still think she'd look beautiful.

Danny- no idea at the moment. I'll edit if I think of one.

Lindsay- Little Bo Peep, with Lucy dressed as one of her sheep.

Hawkes- again, I don't know.

Flack- Bond. James Bond.

Jessica- Wonder Woman.

Adam- a toss up between Spider-Man or Austin Powers (Yeah baby! :guffaw:)

Sid- The Grim Reaper. How creepy would that be :eek:??

Those are my pics, can y'all do better?

(To the Moderators: My explanation of where this idea came from is in no way bashing the Mod that told us to stop. The moderator had every right to stop the discussion. It is there so that if someone from the Mac/Stella thread quotes a post from there to this thread everyone will understand why/how it started over there. I mean no disrespect to any of the Mods, and if this thread is somehow in violation of the forum rules I apologize in advance and will understand if it is closed.)

i think i would have:

Mac - jack the ripper. because of the irony. i think it would be scary but in a quite amusing way.

Stella - joan of arc

Danny - a cockney barrow boy!

Lindsay- Little Bo Peep, with Lucy dressed as one of her sheep.

Flack- Bond. James Bond.

Sid- The Grim Reaper. How creepy would that be ??

definitely! i agree with those 3!

Hawkes - sherlock holmes (although mac could do that as well... maybe they should swap outfits half way through the party and confuse everyone)

Jessica- catwoman (so that flack could expand on his comments about her looking good in a ballistics jacket to how she looks in all pvc!)

Adam- austin powers probably

Nice topic girls!

I like your choices!! Below are my twisted list!! :lol:

Mac- Crussader (like Orlando Bloom in the movie "Kingdom of Heaven" :drool::drool:)
Stella- Trinity (from Matrix! imagine her in leather and with black wig awesome!)
Don- Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) i think it fits him!! :lol: :drool:
Danny- Final Fantasy char (like Basch fon Ronsenburg)
Lindsay- since Linds is couple with Danny she will be a Final Fantasy female character (like Ashelia B'Nargin Dalmasca)
Adam- Star Wars clone(you know the white evil soldiers!)
Sheldon- a Sceleton! (like the one in Bond movie "live and let die"!!) :lol:
Sid- Professor X (from X-men!)

... I admit I have a thing for the sci fi movies & games!!!

^ Ohh yeah! That one I want to see! If he'll play Chewbacca, who'll play his best friend, Han Solo? :lol:

^ Wow, those are great. Glad to see others share my insanity!!

Fiery, now you've got me thinking Star Wars.

Flack and Danny as R2D2 and C-3PO. :lol:

Mac: Phantom of the Opera. I can just see him in that mask. ;)

Stella: Christine from Phantom comes to mind, but I'm sure I'll think of something more clever later. :lol:

Danny and Flack as R2D2 and C3-PO is hilarious. :guffaw:

Sid: Grim Reaper of course. Good call on that one.

Hawkes: I'm stumped on this one.

^ Yeah, I'm having a hard time with Hawkes too, but I think he would make a good vampire! Don't really know why, but I think it would be cool.

Hmm, Mac as the Phantom...interesting. He could definitely pull it off, and maybe even sing! :drool:

Mac: Batman
Adam: Robin
Stella: Catwoman
Danny and Flack: The Marx brothers
Hawkes: Candyman
Lindsay: Little Bo Peep (Lucy could be a Sheep!)
Sid: Dr. Frankensten

The only ones I can come up with so far are:

Sid-Frankenstein
Stella-an angel
Mac- full dress marine uniform only. Enough said, I think?

The rest of them are a little hard to pin down for me.

Mac: Batman
Adam: Robin
Stella: Catwoman
Danny and Flack: The Marx brothers
Hawkes: Candyman
Lindsay: Little Bo Peep (Lucy could be a Sheep!)
Sid: Dr. Frankensten

:lol: I agree!!! I also like the Phantom of the Opera idea! :D And I'd love seeing Stella dressed as Trinity and Athena :adore:

Oh and Flack should definitely be Bond! I'm sure you all remember that scene:

bscap0011.jpg

:drool: :drool: :adore:

Love the idea of Mac in his marine uniform!

Mac: Superman
Stella: Lois Lane
Flack: Batman
Danny: Robin
Sid: Lurch
Lindsay: a Munchkin (Lucy could be a baby Munchkin)
Hawkes: Sherlock Holmes
Adam: Dr. Watson

Loving all the superhero ideas. Flack and Danny as Batman and Robin? Classic!

Anyone have any ideas for Angell or Haylen?

Back