3rd Post Count/Membership Anniversary Party !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Master of the Moos
Getting our third "Post count party" thread.
Old one is located here

We hope this thread wouldn't get too spammy (last one did great!) we ask you only to post, if you've reached to some magical number that ends with 0 or 00 or 000 etc.

such as
50, 1000, 600, 1000, 1500, 10000

Celebrate!
*passes cookies*

Re: 3rd Post Count Party !!

I don't believe I've posted here before. I reached my 4000th post a few days ago! :D

i know mine sounds pretty pathetic neext to u guys but i've just reached my 50th post recently...

Don't worry, Comte. We all started there at some point. If you are a big enough CSI fan, it becomes easy for you to rack 'em up.

yeah, believe me, i still remember when i was struggling to get enough for an avatar, but it gets a lot easier...

congrats Comte! *throws confetti*

This will mark 3500 posts for me :D. Halfway to becoming a Captain if I'm not wrong.

Congrats you all!
And Comte, don't worry. When you get more familiar with the board, start to dive in more discussions and puff, there you have lots of posts.

I just reached to 15700 :D

thank u uys for the encouragement...
feels good to know that the peeps here encourage others...
and im off to begin my ascension thru the ranks...

I thought I'd bump this tread of with the announcement that this is my official 800th post. I know it's not in the thousands yet but man, that magical number is approaching fast...I need to go get myself a life... :D
Nah, I love it here, what could life possibly have to offer that I can't find in here :lol:

I don't even know what number post I'm at lol This makes me want to go and look hehe

I've recently become a corpse. YAY ME. Now I'm SURE I don't have a life.

DaWacko said:
Congrats you all!
And Comte, don't worry. When you get more familiar with the board, start to dive in more discussions and puff, there you have lots of posts.

Yes, Ducky. We are aware that you are the posting Queen. :p

abc said:
DaWacko said:
Congrats you all!

Yes, Ducky. We are aware that you are the posting Queen. :p

You are just jealous :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back