1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #25 ~ Now Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #19~ Results!

lol I missed the results! Congratulations Meg - AGAIN! :lol: One day I'll kick your butt, mwahaha! ;) J/k, hon, great icon!
And thanks sooo much for the challenge, CSI_Stokes_Girl! It was a fantastic challenge! :)

Alright, I don't have that much free time on my hands, but one challenge should be OK. So... Eve, what's about us? I'm a pretty harmless competitor, so wanna have a go?

lSo... Eve, what's about us? I'm a pretty harmless competitor, so wanna have a go?

yaaaay, really? :D of course I wanna have a go :D but you DO know that I am complete greenhorn at this and a little lost? :p
but it is great fun :D I'm sooo excited!

lSo... Eve, what's about us? I'm a pretty harmless competitor, so wanna have a go?

yaaaay, really? :D of course I wanna have a go :D but you DO know that I am complete greenhorn at this and a little lost? :p
but it is great fun :D I'm sooo excited!

Oh great! And no worries, we all had to start somewhere, and your skills in icon making are already impressive! I'll pm you tomorrow with all details how this works etc., need to get some sleep now. :)
Good night!

If you want, I'll do one with you Wolfesgamergirl?

I'm open for another aswell. :D

If you want, I'll do one with you Wolfesgamergirl?

I'm open for another aswell. :D

Sounds good, Steph. I'll send a pm. :)

As the state of my free time changed last night (I got into the musical) so I'll only be doing this one challenge this time. :)

Ok I think this is where we stand. If you challenge someone via pm - please post it here as well so I can keep this tally updated. Thanks! If I am missing anything - please let me know ASAP.

Confirmed challenges

eveninstarz14 vs. Deirdre
eveninstarz14 vs. GregNickRyanFan
Eve vs. cinegirl
wolfesgamergirl vs. Adorable Crazy
Adorable Crazy vs. GregNickRyanFan

open for challenges
CSI_Stokes_Girl
CSI_Stokes_Girl
Shazza_018
Shazza_018
SpeedsDaughter

Dierdre - did you have another challenge?

Okay so SpeedsDaughter wanna do a challenge with me! PM me if your interested! :D

CSI_Stokes_Girl I'll take you on if you'll have me! :) Just PM me if your interested!

Sure GNRFan, sounds good to me. I'll PM you now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back