1000 Forensic Things You Have Learnt From CSI

74. a Z-Nose, can tell you what smells and frangraces where in a room or near a person.
75. cutting off a limb will leave makes on the bone, letting the investgator know what ype of instrument was used

78. Everyone's teeth leave a different impression.
79. You can find out if someone's tears are happy, sad, mad and so on.

VManso said:
I learned that Red Oil O can be used to lift prints from white or thermal paper.

I also learned that Grissom knows Anissa Rawji at the University of Toronto and Alexandre Beaudoin from the Surete of Quebec.

I would like to know if anybody could tell me if they know in which episode and/or which season does CSI talked about Oil Red O?

Thank you!

81. Once "infected" (hee) mildew will effect people differently depending on their biology and ethnic origin, but will do so in a "predictable progression"

83. Ketamine (sometimes referred to as Special K) is an anesthetic for use in human and veterinary medicine (Like Ryan Wolfe said, cat tranquilizer).
[CSI LV 6x02 and CSI Miami 5x10]

84. When room temperature changes, there are different kinds of blood drops. Blood drops are normal at room temperature but dropping temperature to 22 degrees – the blood freezes before it hits the wall (or the floor etc), spattering all over the place.
[CSI LV 4x06]

68. Identical twins have the same DNA.

[/QUOTE] but they do have different finger prints.
85. snowflakes are formed differently at different temperatures. (not sure how accurate that is, but CSI NY is my life)
86. if you look at a hot enough light source it doesn't just temporarily blind you, but it puts your eyes out of focus for several hours.

87 - Tongues are like finger prints, No two are the same. ( New York - Season three premier, 'People with Money".

90 - A pig is the closest thing to a human.

I honestly didn't know that.

Back