¿What is your favorite movie of ALL TIME?

For me it definitely has to be Goldfinger. I'm a HUGE James Bond film & this is my favourite film in the history of the franchise & the history of films. Everything from the characters to the plot to the line to the location. I could watch it everyday & not get tired of it.

Two of my all time favourites are Christmas related. The #1 favourtie is A Christmas Carol with Alastair Sim. The #2 favourite is Going My Way with Bing Crosby. Christmas is not complete without watching these.

Oooo, this is a tough question! I have so many favourite films!

Ok, my all-time favourite is The Sound Of Music. I, like you Kaylyne , know all the words, dialogue EVERYTHING. I love it! :D

Running a close second is Psycho ( I know, other end of the scale completely!). Hitchcock's finest hour and a great performance from Anthony Perkins.

There are so many, I could be here all day....it's so hard to narrow it down! :lol:

I hate it when people ask me this question because i can never give them a one film answer, so i have to break it down into categories.
Action/Adventure - Jurassic Park
Si-Fi - Serenity
Comedy - Little Miss Sunshine

Others include - Sin City, Twister and Aladdin.
Out of those i don't think i could pick an overall favorite, it depends on what mood i am in.

I think if I had to pick just one it would be Gone With The Wind It's got everything you could ask for in a movie, action, drama, romance, etc. and the end leaves you wondering just what will happen between Rhett and Scarlett.

I can't pick just one lol. Good to see another Twister nut btw :)

Let's see...

Lion King movies
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Balto movies
Jurassic Park movies
Highlander (only the first one though)
Twister
Apollo 13
The Stand
Naked Gun movies
I used to play Old Yeller far too much lol

I guess it depends on the type of movie...

I can't pick one!

The Wedding Planner
A Time To Kill
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Sweet Home Alabama
Urban Cowboy :lol:
The Ringer Is it wrong to like this movie??
Dukes of Hazzard Even if I am the only one! :D
Bulletproof Monk
The Rundown
A Walk To Remember

*drums fingers*
Um....

+ The Godfather (All 3)
+ The Little Mermaid
+ The Great Escape
+ Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
+ 40 Year Old Virgin

I could watch those forever if I was forced :p

Umm!
Favourite is A Walk To Remember
Also loved A Cinderella Story
I love Romantic films :p
She's All That was good, too.

Ok, my all-time favourite is The Sound Of Music. I, like you Kaylyne , know all the words, dialogue EVERYTHING. I love it! :D

Thank you! Happy to see someone else who adores that movie. I've loved it since I was 6 years old. I, too, know the whole movie by heart and of course all the songs. Amazing.

Besides that one I love Step Up. Great movie.

i love way too many films lol- ie titanic/mary poppins/ twister (one of the best rides as well) but my faourite all time film as to be.... LOTR probably Return Of The King but the Fellowship's close behind

moulin rouge is after the trilogy although goal (because its set in newcastle lol) is also great

I always find this question so hard to answer! There are just so many films I love, so I'll try to narrow it down to a few. ;)

- The English Patient. Just totally heartbreaking, but a truly magnificent film.

- Witness. Harrison Ford at his very best (should have won an Oscar) and just a very well structured, intelligent thriller, with some nice romantic touches too.

- LOTR:The Fellowship Of The Ring. My favourite of the trilogy, but also my favourite of the 3 books, so that probably influenced me. I love the scenes from the Shire and the start of the journey. I'm not such a big fan of the battle scenes.

- As Good As It Gets. Just a wonderfully funny, touching comedy that hits all the right notes. Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt, Cuba Gooding Jnr, Greg Kinnear are all brilliant in it.

- Casablanca. My favourite of the classics. Plus, I'm an incurable romantic! ;)

- Raiders Of The Lost Ark. A fantastic adventure and a film I could just watch over and over again. Harrison Ford in his prime too. :D

Well, I have a bunch:

1. Erin Brockovich. First time, I was watching it for Marg (as Donna Jensen). I didn't like Julia Roberts before watching it, but I gotta admit she's an awesome actress. Not my fave celebrity, but a great actress.
2. Saw. Kinda horroristic. LOL. The thing why I like it is the fact that it could happen to ANYONE. No ghosts or other supernatural creatures.
3. Harry Potter movies. I love the storyline. JK Rowling rules. Also love the design, all I don't like is they weren't stuck to the basic storyline, for example the way they figured out who Mad-Eye Moody (or whoever) was. (He was licking his lips all the time in the movie).
4. Butterfly Effect. That was a great one, I love Ashton Kutcher, also love the idea and the design.

-Rebel Without A Cause- james dean is just my favorite actor ever and he was amazing in that movie.
-The Boondock Saints- i just love this movie, the whole plot is great.
-Empire Records-just about any movie with rory cochrane is great in my book, but this movie is fantastic i've seen it about a million times and it never gets old.
-The Godfather- i have two words, Al Pacino
-Better Off Dead i just love this movie its my fave john cusack one ever.

i have a few to:

1. The Saw: because of his sick mind games but a good story and ending but only part one i like.

2. The x men: all three of them because i love to watch the cartoons when i was younger and i still get back at memory's of then we i see the movies.

3. The sound of Music: just because my mom and i watched it and loved the songs, i can sing them all and i still love the movie.

4. The underworld: all of them to because i love vampires and i love Kate beckinsale she is a great actris.

5. Girl interupeted: because i know how it is in a clinic like that and its totaly different but some parts of the movie is right to the clinic i have been. I just love to see those wicked people.

Back