¿What is your favorite movie of ALL TIME?

Umm this is hard . . .

1. Pirates of The Caribbean because its simply amazing for many, many reasons!

2. Without A Paddle because it's hilarious and make me double over in laughter.

3. A Walk To Remember because I love the plot. It made me laugh and it made me cry. I fell in love with it the first time I watched it.

Nightmare Before Christmas - I saw this in the cinema, and still have my ticket stub. Just loved it.

The Sound of Music - I used to watch this movie on TAPE (two tapes) every year on my birthday. It was my birthday tradition.

Lilo and Stitch - I just love this movie, and adore Stitch in a way no other animated character has ever touched me. It's just such an amazing story of family and love, which is great for everyone, but especially for kids from broken homes.

The Princess Bride - "My Name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." It took years for me to watch this film, but I fell in love. I love it.

These are movies I can just stick on, no matter what mood I'm in, and watch them three times in a row without getting bored. :)

I have so many favorite movies, but if I have to choose:

You've Got Mail is my number one favorite :)......Meg and Tom are a great combination.

I love romantic/ romantic comedy/ some comedy movies....

My faves would have to be:

Cruel Intentions -(Sarah Michelle Gellar, Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillipe)

Big Fish -(Ewan McGregor, Billy Crudup)

and
The Star Wars Saga. :D

My fav movie: The Shawshank Redemption (with Tom Robbins and Morgan Freeman). I just love that movie.
My second fav is Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks' best role ever).

Ah, gee. There's too many to count.

But I guess if I had to choose, I'd say Titanic and The Notebook.
Just definately not The Wizard of Oz. Those flying... 'things' scare the crap outta me. :p

The Princess Bride - how can you not love Indigo's and Fezzick's rhyme on the boat.
Blade Runner - this is my ultimate favorite sci-fi. Even more than Star Wars. I never get tired of watching Blade Runner. Looking forward to the 4 disc set that is coming out in 2007.

The Parents Trap, Breakfast at Tiffany's, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Cider House Rules... God, I have loads more!

I forgot to mention a film in my original list (kicks self for forgetting this film). :eek:

I need to add V For Vendetta - Best movie ever in my opinion! :)

My favourite all the time is * The Thorn Birds *...

Richard Chamberlain in the main role as padre Ralph de Bricassart was his best part all the time.
The story over him and his forbidden love to Maggie Cleary.

Is so romantic and tearfully....
But the best * women * movie.... ;)

Sara03 said:
I have so many favorite movies, but if I have to choose:

You've Got Mail is my number one favorite :)......Meg and Tom are a great combination.

I love romantic/ romantic comedy/ some comedy movies....

Oh, I absolutely adore that movie.

My favorites would have to be:

The Da Vinci Code
I read the first book, Angels and Demons, and The Da Vinci Code itself before watching the movie. It was good. I liked it.

Philadelphia
Tom Hanks is a fantastic actor and I felt his acting was absolutely wonderful. He conveyed the emotions flawlessly.

Forrest Gump
Tom Hanks+Gary Sinise=wonderful movie. I thought it was great.

Yeah, anything with Tom Hanks in it is pretty much my favorite movie.

......Oh, forgot to mention Sleepless in Seattle and V for Vandetta, Ferris Bueler's Day Off, Breakfast at Tiffany's. I could go on for hours.

Back