Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Re: Dislike a ship??

there isnt really a ship i dislike..

but i dont like the idea of catherine and nick..
    and the weird thing is i dont know why... i just dont feel the idea of them being a couple.

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

My only real ship is PureJoy, not that theres much of about these days *cries*

I can't see YoBling or CatNip (no offence peoples!) luvincsi Same here, same here. I've never really noticed YoBling until I looked for it TBH.

I'm not keen on GSR either, i'm fine with G being with anyone else, I dunno, I just don't think S/G match very well. I like them both, just not together. Again, no offence meant.

My other small ships are Sara & Nick (think they share a relationship close to Caths & Grissoms) or Sara and Grego, they uber cute together.

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ ITA, ams. ITA. The only difference is I do ship Catherine and Warrick, just not as much as I used to before season six. lol.

4. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I thought Warrick is married..

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

He is married. Grissom is with Sara, I still ship GCR lol. I always have, always will even if G/S got married etc blah blah blah. Thats what fanfics are for! woot woot!

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Doesn't seem like Warrick always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to ships.

I mean...I think Yo!Bling is probably the biggest with him. Which is cool because it's my second favorite couple and Warrick is my third favorite character.

He is married, but we all know how that's going to turn out.

Other than that, there is Sara & Warrick but I don't think they even have a nick name. Nick/Warrick is probably big compared to others.

Man, I'm so good when it comes to popular ships and the most with certain characters. Let me know if you want me to explain...lol.

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It's SWarrick. :)

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

LOL, if that's a nickname...JK! :D

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I don't think SWarrick is particularly big is it? Feel free to put me right btw lol.

Who do you think has the best nickname? I kinda like Snickers, well cute. PureJoy is nice too (just cuz its my OTP lol) and Sandle, lol that makes me laugh.

10. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I personally don't like Sandle. A shoe?

I love THE LOVE. Like you, it's my OTP.

I like PureJoy, becuase it's creative. I also like GSR because of how it fits with the show.

I don't like Yo!Bling too much. Does anyone know where that came from?

Or other nicknames BTW?

11. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

I heard "Yo" comes from a line Warrick used to say, while "Bling" is from the great "A little bling bling" line.

I can't stand GSR, obviously because I've always seen it as an obstacle for my OTP, but also because I think they're too similar to be together.
    Now I don't stand it even more because, as I imagined, now that it's canon my show is screwed. [That's my personal opinion, don't shoot me thanx ^_^ ]

12. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I agree...Sara and Grissom are too much alike. They are not my favorite...hey you never know...maybe Grissom is romancing two women. hahaha...I think it's odd that he goes from Lady Heather to Sara. I guess Grissom just doesn't have a type?!?!?!?!

13. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

it pretty much looks like that. come on, lady heather and then sara??? could the difference be any bigger?!
    i don't like gsr either. nothing against the single characters, i used to like grissom. okay sara's not my favorite but you can't like everyone right?! but i just can't stand seeing the two of them together.

14. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Yea...I agree. First I think they have demolished Grissom's character this season. He is distracted, and not the usual Grissom. lalalaal....lalalalalLALALAL...Catnip anyone? :devil:

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Not really....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.