Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

Urban Legend

Captain
Ok guys and gals, it's time for a brand new shiny thread :D The other thread can be found Here!

Rules:

You may only post up to 4 icons/banners at a time.
If you have more than 4 images, please use links for the rest!
If you're posting something larger such as a wallpaper, either post as a thumbnail or give a link to the image.

Most importantly have fun :) and show us what all of you great artists come up with :D

----------

Ok, I've been trying to post these for about 2 hours now. I hope I got all the links straightened out

bentley8.png
gregory3.png
owen1.png
urban1.png

The Rest:
Bentley1 Bentley2 Bentley3 Bentley4 Bentley5 Bentley6 Bentley7 Bentley9 Bentley10 Bentley11 Bentley12
Paisley1 Paisley2 Paisley3 Paisley4 Paisley5 Paisley6
Luke1 Luke2 Luke3 Luke4
Gregory1 Gregory2 Gregory4 Gregory5
Ingram1 Ingram2 Ingram3
Jake2 Jake3 Jake4 Jake5 Jake6 Jake7
Ryan1 Ryan2 Ryan3 Ryan4 Ryan5 Ryan6 Ryan7 Ryan8
Shelton1 Shelton2
Urban2 Urban3

Great icons Nikki. Coloring is just amazing specially on that Adam one and your last batch with Ruby I just love. love the concept of her in the dark wings.

Great icons, Nikki. I really love the one of Katie with the wing that you posted on the last thread. :)

As for Hush's question, I have trouble making animations. For some reason they always look grainy and I tried to fix that the other day and I couldn't fix it (I use Animation shop 3).

Something_wicked, those are all great. I love the coloring you use. It's amazing. It just highlights all the right spots. It's awesome XD I am bowing to your icon making abilities.

And now I have to post the ones I just made. I don't like coming after that much amazing art. Well, I was watching King Arthur and here we go. I just loved the movie. The cinematography (okay I butchered that spelling) and here are five. I did have six, but I made the sixth my avatar.

arthuricon4.png
arthuricon5.png
excalibericon.png

Arthur and Guinevere 1
Arthur and Guinevere 2

Something_wicked, those are all great. I love the coloring you use. It's amazing. It just highlights all the right spots. It's awesome XD I am bowing to your icon making abilities.

And now I have to post the ones I just made. I don't like coming after that much amazing art. Well, I was watching King Arthur and here we go. I just loved the movie. The cinematography (okay I butchered that spelling) and here are five. I did have six, but I made the sixth my avatar.

Thanks :) Your coloring is awesome. I wish my black and white stuff could look as good as yours, I can never get them looking the way I would like :)

WomanInWhite I gave your requests a go :) Not sure how I feel about them, but I hope you like them.

spnbanner1.png
spnbanner2.png

Link Link

^Thanks Sleepy_Hollow! :)

Small batch containing some Autumn/Halloween themed graphics and also other random ones! :)

PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK THESE THANKS!
RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS AND UPLOAD TO YOUR OWN SERVER.

018.png
1480420940_ca165d51cf_o_large.png
1803674577_2922a49858_large.png
20081103213114.png

the rest are here.
must join to view sorry.

Lilith, you're too kind. I have to say that the reason I wanted to make black and whites were after seeing yours. I couldn't figure out how you made them so amazing. Also I love your banners. The second one has amazing colors. And the first one is great too XD

vampireslayer, those are amazing as always. The colors are fantastic!! I love the pumpkin stock icon. It's great :D

Back