Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discussion thread for (#1001) "FAMILY AFFAIR" is now up, all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

I have a question regarding the new Spoiler Reference thread.

It looks like we *still* have to read through the Spoiler Lab in order to find out when spoilers are posted in the Reference thread...is that right? I'm confused...sorry...:(

It looks like we *still* have to read through the Spoiler Lab in order to find out when spoilers are posted in the Reference thread...is that right? I'm confused...sorry...:(

Well E you're not the only one... I'm glad you asked that because I wouldn't have been able to find the right words :)

I am sorry but I don't know how you figure that at all? As it states in the first post of the reference thread (before the rules/guidelines), when a new spoiler is posted in here [the lab], we will move it over to there [the reference thread] and then we make a post in that thread letting you know that there is a new spoiler, and what section you can find it.

Hopefully that clears it up for you. :)

On watching ET last night Laurence, Marg, Eric & George were all there, but Marg did all the talking mainly, and poor Eric sat there like a bump on a log, he didn't utter a word, and it was so fast, the other shows prior were much longer:confused:They didn't really say jack about up coming episodes, It left one confused~

On watching ET last night Laurence, Marg, Eric & George were all there, but Marg did all the talking mainly, and poor Eric sat there like a bump on a log, he didn't utter a word, and it was so fast, the other shows prior were much longer:confused:They didn't really say jack about up coming episodes, It left one confused~

ET cut parts of the segment, probably to fit into the time slot. Some others have posted the full segment a few posts back. Eric says more stuff there. I'd check it out ;)

Thank's Praetor will check it out, and if ET were a hour then we'd be subjected to more of "Michael Jackson":(, or "the story everyone is talking about" who would that be no one is talking about it but them.. I did view it on another site and it it was the same. I saw just Marg talking~

Last edited:
ET should be an hour long instead of half hour. :lol:

If ET didn't spend half the show repeating ad nauseum what is coming up and using the words "exclusively to ET" or "an ET exclusive" or "spoke only to ET" then they could actually fit some longer stories in.

Sorry not CSI related but had to gripe!

Awesome, PrincessJ88!

Hey look, Greg isn't missing! He's actually in this one!

I really like that scene between Sara and Catherine. I think it kind of clears up the curiosity about how Sara helps Catherine out.

"Hey guys. Is this a bad time? *grins*" :lol:

Loved the short clip of Nick reading a book on spiders....seems he might take on the role of bug man

And I also loved the bit where Nick and Sara are in the washroom and start laughing cause it reminds me of the episode Bully For You where they had to process the liquid man's jacket

Thanks for posting the video, Princess!

I'm going to make comments on the episode thread, since they pertain to that, because I noticed something in that video, that I'm shocked has not been discussed. To find out what that is, read my post there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back