THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

Hi everyone, i am from China. You can call me Leah. I have seen season one, two and three of the LV CSI, and season one and two of the Miami CSI and the season one of the NY CSI. I like Grissom, Warrick and Catherrine (CSI LV), Horatio and Calleigh (CSI Miami), and Taylor and Stella.

Welcome to the nut house, Leah. There are virtual snacks on the invisible table by the make believe door.

Just curious. Do you watch CSI in English or is it dubbed into Mandarin, Cantonese, or some other language? If it is dubbed, do the voices sound anything like the original actors?

Welcome to the nut house, Leah. There are virtual snacks on the invisible table by the make believe door.

Just curious. Do you watch CSI in English or is it dubbed into Mandarin, Cantonese, or some other language? If it is dubbed, do the voices sound anything like the original actors?

I watch CSI in English but with Chinese captions. I have a question, how long does a set of CSI last? Cause in China i cost about 40 minutes on each episode. I suspect that some parts maybe have been editing.

I watch CSI in English but with Chinese captions. I have a question, how long does a set of CSI last? Cause in China i cost about 40 minutes on each episode. I suspect that some parts maybe have been editing.

The episodes here usually last around 40 to 45 minutes, so yours should be about right.
Hope that helps. :)

Yeah, they aren't a full hour because they have to leave time for commercials. So you're not missing anything. :)

*peeks in*
Hi! I'm Laurie :) Laur works, or Max, just an old nickname. Anyway...I'm new to CSI:NY, and I'm in love with it! Glad I found this place (via CCA, of course lol) Can't wait to talk to you all!!

(runs and tackles you) I'm not alone anymore, yeaaaaaa I got a friend yeaaa..okay I'm done!! glad you could join us and hope you continue to come and enjoy the board!!! YEAAAH NEW EPPY TOMORROW!!!

Welcome to the nut house, Laur. I think you'll enjoy it to the Max. (Sorry, couldn't resist.) Grab some virtual snacks from the invisible table by the make-believe door, grab a keyboard, and have fun.

Back