George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup:Congratulations Yoshi!

As per usual I live in a time zone of my own and I always find myself last to join the themes but it's so much fun I just gotto participate! I guess what I am trying to say is, dupes ahoy!

So Yoshi was that necking or...? Ah, throat and neck! The langugae barrier sometimes gets the better of me...:lol:

A young one
Close up
Enlongate the neck Nick!
Bound to be a dupe
Another dupe I'm sure:drool:
Nice:eek:

Last edited:
Yoshi, I hope you're appreciating a well rested Nick. We had a nice quiet day at home yesterday capping The Grave Shift. ;)

How about a new pic from TV Guide Magazine's Sexy Issue Outtakes. Yes they're still trickling out. :lol: I saw the actual countdown on Entertainment Tonight Weekend Edition and he was actually #2, David ?? (from Bones, can't spell it) was #3. And that's all I remember from the order. :p

And some more from The Decent of Man.

Susan

Good Morning y'all :)

I hope the two sickies are feeling better today :)

Stokes4Me although the time difference may be frustrating for you I wouldn't worry about it. There are times when someone on this side of the pond puts a theme up late at night and the night owls here and over the pond go at it so some of us have to go through a lot of picks. It works itself out :)

Some caps from The Decent Of Man courtesy of my mad capper friend :)

I love the expression on Nick's face here :lol:

So Yoshi was that necking or...? Ah, throat and neck! The langugae barrier sometimes gets the better of me...:lol:

I have no idea what you mean
angel18.gif

:D

Poor guy's been on a permanent tea run for the last 12 hours as I can hardly speak :lol:

Good for soothing whatever ails you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back