Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you find Taylor Swift's myspace page, she posted a video on her video page that features a few clips of her filming her upcoming episode. I have no idea how to bring you a link....and mods if myspace isn't an approved page I apologize
I have no problem with an official myspace page, I have a problem when someone claims it is only for a star to come out and say umm nope not mine. Swifts page seems like hers so no harm done. I am sure people can locate it, if not just link to the page/section that it is on and from there folks will find it.

Thanks Destiny. Sometimes I forget what sites are okay to post from or post links to so I figured I'd post an apology just in case. The video I'm referring to is very cute and I hope everyone sees it.

Small correction"Dirk Benedict played Starbuck(oh how I loved t hat man))and Richard Hatch played Apollo...love my BSG!!!

Oh man. You are quite right. :alienblush:

Well the ones they hired to write Grave Shift did a great job-are they from BSG.

I used to love watching that show in the late 70s (ducks head in embarassment to hide her age)

They're from BSG, though it's the 2003 version. *runs back to friends' BSG marathon*

Thanks Destiny. Sometimes I forget what sites are okay to post from or post links to so I figured I'd post an apology just in case.
No problem, when in doubt just pm and ask. Never say sorry for something you're not sure of, like I said just pm if necessary. I would love to list the sites that are on the off list, but there are many and some in which only certain things about them are kind of okay. But the main ones are mostly already listed one page/post one of this thread, or in the Help guide. ;)

Thanks Destiny. Sometimes I forget what sites are okay to post from or post links to so I figured I'd post an apology just in case. The video I'm referring to is very cute and I hope everyone sees it.

Thanks, Princess! George is in it. Cute! :adore: And Paul (Brass!). Thanks for posting about it!

"We are in NoHo. For anyone who doesn't know, that's Northern Hollywood." I don't know why, but when George said that it just made me laugh! Thanks for sharing Princess! Paul looks like a teddy bear! LF was in it too for a split second. Does anyone else notice his wandering eyes? ;)

Set phasers to autopsy: 'CSI' and 'Battlestar Galactica' attempt a mind meld
by Mo Ryan
Chicago Tribune
February 27th, 2009

David Weddle and Bradley Thompson, who wrote the Feb. 27 episode of "Battlestar Galactica" as well as many other episodes of the Sci Fi show, shared some fun news about the episode of "CSI" they're filming at the moment (both men now write for the CBS show).

With "CSI" executive producer Naren Shankar, Weddle and Thompson penned "A Space Oddity," the April 16 episode of "CSI." It concerns a murder at a sci-fi convention, and frequent "Battlestar" director Michael Nankin is helming it. But the sci-fi connections don't stop there.

Kate Vernon, who plays Ellen Tigh on "Battlestar," will appear in the episode. Ron Moore, executive producer of "Battlestar," will also make a brief appearance, and Weddle promises "other surprise cameos for sci-fi fans."

Shankar, Moore, Weddle and Thompson all have long experience in the world of genre TV. Among the credits on their various resumes: "Farscape," "Roswell," "The Outer Limits" and "The Twilight Zone." They all wrote for "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" (which is my favorite "Trek" series), and Shankar and Moore also worked on various other "Trek" projects, including "Star Trek: The Next Generation."

So is it too much to hope for a Leonard Nimoy cameo? Or for Laurence Fishburne to say, "Live long and prosper?"

Does anyone here know when this will air, what the title is, etc?

I'll definitely be there for that episode. I've learned to love Kate Vernon now that she's come back to BSG as the Fifth cylon. There's a definite Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? tone to her relationship with her fictional husband. It's touching but also funny.

Rahkira -The episode will air on April 16 and the penned title is 'A Space Oddity' but what I'm thinking this is episode #20 which was called 'To boldly go'? Maybe the name changed.

Last edited:
The discussion thread for (#916) "Turn, Turn, Turn" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

From TVGuide.com

Matt Mitovich at TV Guide sat down to talk to the newest CSI: Vegas star, Laurence Fishburne. He’s such an incredible actor that watching him in this interview, you can definitely see that he’s not like his character, Ray Langston. I do like his respect for the fellow cast members and for actual CSIs. It says a lot about him as a person.

In this clip, he tells about how Langston will begin to show an agressive tendency that we haven’t seen just yet. After they ditched the idea of him having a genetic predisposition to being a serial killer, thank goodness they kept the idea of a darker side to the Langston character. I think it will add quite a lot of interest to the show.

When asked if Fishburne thinks the character could get too dark, he answered, “With CSI, yoChecu can never worry about being too dark…. I’m anxious to see where it goes.”

Check out accompanying video

Rahkira -The episode will air on April 16 and the penned title is 'A Space Oddity' but what I'm thinking this is episode #20 which was called 'To boldly go'? Maybe the name changed.

Thank you so much for the information. Hopefully, we'll get some interaction between the regular CSI cast and more of the guest cast. Would love to see Ron Moore have a speaking part. Perhaps one of them is a killer? Love this "crossover-sort of!"

Okay, I am going crazy. I looked at the photos of No Way Out and I read the captions...so if Nick and Langston are together and Riley and Greg are together then how does Langston and Riley end up being held hostage???

Also, is the spoiler true about Greg doing something that could endanger his job as a CSI pertain to this episode?

If it does then is Greg still on scene somewhere hidden....and where is Nick?

Dire consequences??? What does that mean? Does someone get hurt? Shot?

We need more spoilers.:confused:

Okay, I am going crazy. I looked at the photos of No Way Out and I read the captions...so if Nick and Langston are together and Riley and Greg are together then how does Langston and Riley end up being held hostage???

Also, is the spoiler true about Greg doing something that could endanger his job as a CSI pertain to this episode?

If it does then is Greg still on scene somewhere hidden....and where is Nick?

Dire consequences??? What does that mean? Does someone get hurt? Shot?

We need more spoilers.:confused:

I am wondering the same thing, as the promotional pics for No Way Out were all of Greg and Riley then Nick and Langston. But the fates do have it, and Riley and Langston somehow end up together and held hostage.

Uhg. I'm a little disappointed that THIS spoiler includes less greg than the earlier ones, but something tells me that he's still involved more than usual.

The caption of the pics just tells people what the episode is about, it doesn't necessarily describe the photos. Ray and Riley could be taken hostage after the four of them have worked the scene together and separated. Hope that helps. :)

WHOA:eek:last night watching a CBS movie "Jess Stone" they showed the next ep. preview, and it's Taylor Swift who gets shot, apparently Nick was smitten with her, I don't know in what way, but he's all bummed out in the locker room and Langston, finds him there and ask's "Are you OK" so it's not one of our team members~did anyone else see this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back