Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just did some armchair research on what happens when a human inhales standard insulation in a high concentration. It's kinda ugly.

Now, speculation here only: Ryan makes it out fine, according to the current spoilers but Calleigh doesn't. They said, specifically, that she is taken to the hospital after inhaling too much insulation. My thought is this (again, only speculation because if I were writing this, this is what I would do): Ryan is ahead of Calleigh and as they escape, a section of the house they're in collapses in between them and Ryan, not knowing Calleigh's not right behind him, is able to flee quickly. Calleigh has to struggle around the fallen debris, breathing in the now airborne insulation. She emerges(gasping for air) just as Ryan is going back inside to find her. She can't breathe and Ryan calls for Rescue.

Ths is where my airmchair research geek kicks in. With a quick trip to Google to discover what is actually in standard housing insulation in a hurricane plagued area, I found that it is a toxicological nightmare of fiberglass and chemicals that should not, under any circumstance, be inhaled. If this is supposed to be the experience that is going to change Calleigh's life, then she's going to be verry sick and probably in the hospital for the rest of the episode. Like Delko's bullet, there could be lingering effects down the road. I'm interested in seeing what Kyrstal Hougton has written out. She's the writer for this one and was the one that gave us "All In".

This could definately be what happens in this episode. From the spoilers I've read Calleigh is in the hospital for the rest of the episode and Eric and Ryan worry about her condition. I am anxious to see this episode, as well as seeing Khandi again.

Just a little FYI about tonight's repeat:

I had the repeat sheduled for tonight wrong; it is not "Guerillas in the Mist" that is the 22nd of this month.

Tonight's ep is "Down to the Wire" the episode with Tom Sizemore.

Can someone tell me why the switch over from regular tv to DTV would affect programming and cause shows to go into repeats??

Last edited:
Ok so not much of a promo for next week and IDK about it being the biggest secret ever but it looks interesting. IDK why they have all of sudden decided to bring this up now with Eric...my only hope is we actually find out who is real father is...or, IMO, the whole ep will be a moot point.

The girlfriend's statement to Calleigh; biggest understatement ever!!
Of course it looks bad...the dude is dead in a tub full of ice!! :lol:

Ok so not much of a promo for next week and IDK about it being the biggest secret ever but it looks interesting.

It does look interesting. Poor Delko, he can't catch a break, he gets shot again. Room 108...I'm stalking him tonight...LMAO :drool:

HA HA...it looks bad, my boyfriend is dead in a tub full of ice :guffaw:

Part of me is hoping that Calleigh will ask Eric to stay with her, but hey that's just wishful thinking.

I am really looking forward to the scenes with him and his mom. Hopefully Calleigh will get thrown in there too.

Ok so not much of a promo for next week and IDK about it being the biggest secret ever but it looks interesting.

It does look interesting. Poor Delko, he can't catch a break, he gets shot again. Room 108...I'm stalking him tonight...LMAO :drool:

Part of me is hoping that Calleigh will ask Eric to stay with her, but hey that's just wishful thinking.

I am really looking forward to the scenes with him and his mom. Hopefully Calleigh will get thrown in there too.

Too bad I am already at room 108!! :devil:

Gonna have to get in line. ;)

The actress they picked to play his mother is sooo not the type of actress I imagined would play her. Hmm will just have to wait til next week to see how she works out.

I just really hope that his father doesn't turn out to be Sarnoff...the russian dude from Raging Cannibal....that would be urgh and bleh IMO.

Too bad I am already at room 108!! :devil:

Gonna have to get in line. ;)

The actress they picked to play his mother is sooo not the type of actress I imagined would play her.

I just really hope that his father doesn't turn out to be Sarnoff...the russian dude from Raging Cannibal....that would be urgh and bleh IMO.

Save some for me... :evil:

I know what you mean. I didn't see her as his mother either. Oh I really hope not, maybe it will be some guy that Sarnoff killed? I dunno :confused:

I know what you mean. I didn't see her as his mother either. Oh I really hope not, maybe it will be some guy that Sarnoff killed? I dunno :confused:

It is possible we won't meet him at all but still I could see this show doing something like that considering the way H and Sarnoff left off at the end of Raging Cannibal.

At this point, with this show, nothing really surprises me anymore!! It is more shock than actual surprise :lol:

It is possible we won't meet him at all but still I could see this show doing something like that considering the way H and Sarnoff left off at the end of Raging Cannibal.

At this point, with this show, nothing really surprises me anymore!! It is more shock than actual surprise :lol:

You have a point there. Alexx coming back shock & surprise. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Sarnoff possibly being Delko's dad...well, that's more like a WTF moment, or maybe that's just me?

Oh, and I almost forgot....thank you all for your kind compliments on my specualation of what might happen. I've written enough fan fiction that it comes without asking. I'd love to write it, but I don't have the time right now to resaerch it properly and do it justice. Hmn....maybe over Winter Break....anyway, thanks again for the kind words. I really do appreciate them.

If he's not Eric's father then he knows who is. Eric's biological father is probably the head of vory v zakone. This should be really interesting...:rolleyes:

Not considering it from a shipping POV, I have to say that it's pretty sad for everyone, Calleigh first, to destroy one character in order to get her/him together with another character (it doesn't matter who the lucky guy/girl is).
I can understand it if it was just personal, you know Calleigh's break down would be very good for a very strong person like her.
The thing I can't understand is the actual purpose for it.
I mean they're literally destroying her character for a shipping purpose, wow:wtf:, that's what pisses me off:scream:. And yes it's pretty sad (no matter what couple is);)

Ausiello is a sort of journalist who gets some scoops from the set of CSI:Miami 'cause he says he has some insiders:lol:
I agree with you, i don't mean it, they wanna EC together, but why broke her any guy :scream: It's sad, i like old Cal more and all this staff, put her in danger and all, i feel sorry for her:(
Thanks for answer, why you laughing? His insiders can be wrong, we can't know while we don't see it our eyes in Febrary ;)

I admit that i am an EC shipper, but clearly she will not be happy and honest and in love until she breaks down the walls and lets people in. This is more about than breaking down Cal for Eric, (although it is the inevitable), its about breaking her down so she can have a lasting relationship with ANY man. Try looking at the big picture before speculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back