George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh I got me a really beautiful surprise at my door this afternoon :D

So - new theme. I think I need some chocolate, because I've been craving the sweet stuff the last few days.

12 pics in a little over 24 (something on tv I want to watch tomorrow night :alienblush:), the winner being the cap I like the most at the time, regardless of the poster ;)

TTFN

Aww Kat, wish the little one a very happy birthday. :D I bet his party caused Mommy some stress... Hopefully a certain Texan can help to relieve the stress.

Congrats on the win Yoshi, I bet Nicky is looking forward to another trip to the sunny :rolleyes: *yeah I wish* UK... Just a little warning Nick, you might want to bring your waterproofs, if England's weather is as bad as Northern Ireland's be prepared to get wet... Nice theme choice by the way. :D

Here's my first set:

Oh those eyes, I could melt in them.
A nice close up.
His eyes say it all in this pic. :devil:
With a side of scruff. :drool:
Another nice close up.
With a side of leather... :devil:

Last edited:
I'm glad people posted before me, 'cause I didn't even see the theme! I thought you said just post pics and you'd pick your favorite. :lol:

So....here we go, trick-or-treating for chocolate!
ghost2.gif

Chocolate 1
Chocolate 2
Chocolate 3 :adore: and :drool: and :D
Chocolate 4x2
Chocolate 5
Chocolate 6

No dupes, I hope!

ooh I got me a really beautiful surprise at my door this afternoon :D

So - new theme. I think I need some chocolate, because I've been craving the sweet stuff the last few days.

12 pics in a little over 24 (something on tv I want to watch tomorrow night :alienblush:), the winner being the cap I like the most at the time, regardless of the poster ;)

TTFN

As the way it should be :)

Snickers not that kind!

I'm so glad you put that disclaimer in :)

Sweet Gus chocolate
smarties
Hershey Kisses
Sweet Marie
turtles
Milk chocolate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back