Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Asprine! *hugs* Hope you do well...

Hmm, speaking of Halloween episodes, it's to bad that Mac and Stella don't get to dress up... maybe they could have a Halloween party at the lab and everyone can dress up. What do you think Mac and Stella should dress up as? For some reason I keep picturing Mac as a vampire...

Thank you soooo much, Karu~!!

Hmmm, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: a Halloween Party in the lab with themes of dressing up would be GREAT~!!! As for Mac dressing up as vampire, I've picture of that too. It does pair up with him. His face can be as evil and cool sometimes, when he is serious. With two fangs.. WOULD JUST BE PERFECT. :lol::lol::lol: I'm just saying. Stella... Maybe she can dress up as some.. dead school girl.. :lol::lol: Then Mac would :drool::drool::drool:. *Faints* I'm already picturing Mac cannot tolerate because of Stella's beauty that is attracting him to push her somewhere they are alone and kiss her till she's senseless. :drool::drool::drool: That's just some ideas from fictions. Parts are from MacsWickdDevil's Fictions. :lol:. Credits to MacsWickdDevil.

I'm not good in presenting ideas. :lol: Anyone have better ideas in what Stella should wear for halloween parties in the lab? IF THEY DOES HAVE ONE. :lol: Oh~!! I'm also picturing Sid, he's very good in celebrating halloweens. I guess he'll dress up in a very creepy suit. :adore::adore:

Hmm, one last paper tomorrow~!! I can't wait to end that. :lol::lol::lol:

I searched Youtube. No new promo yet.:(

I just opened the Third SMacked Club over at TV.com.:) I was getting a little teary eyed typing it up.:( I was so honored to open it. We named "We Love SMacked Club # 3: She Doesn't Need a Fireman --- She's Got a Marine!" I used Aspirine's collage. It turned out really good.:) I just thought I would share that with you guys.

Vave, :scream::scream::scream:! I'm so excited for that new thread. Please wait for me there. :D I haven't been sleeping for the whole night. :lol: Well, 2 more hours before my exam starts. 5 more hours for my exams to end! :scream::scream::scream: I can't wait to end that. Anyway, I'm going to do some more work for the celebrating of the 3rd thread. :) Since I'm free for the whole year after today. *Sobs* :eek::eek: Thank you for the new thread, Vave. *Hugs*

I really think Mac and Stella should go undercover, together!!! Like to some huge party by some perverted politician or business owner and they go undercover asa couple. Ooo, man. Mac in a tux and stella in a long black shimmery dress. Oh the glass on my screen would melt. :drool: Of course they would have to touch each other. Aw! It would be like the 100th episode party picture we like so much!!!:adore:
i also want that Mac and Stella would go undercover as a couple, that would be soo cute:adore:
Hmm, speaking of Halloween episodes, it's to bad that Mac and Stella don't get to dress up... maybe they could have a Halloween party at the lab and everyone can dress up. What do you think Mac and Stella should dress up as? For some reason I keep picturing Mac as a vampire...
that would have been soo cool to se the whole team at a Halloween party:D yeah i can also picture Mac as a vamire.. i can't choose how Stella would dress as:lol:but she wears everything great so:D
a Halloween Party in the lab with themes of dressing up would be GREAT~!!! As for Mac dressing up as vampire, I've picture of that too. It does pair up with him. His face can be as evil and cool sometimes, when he is serious. With two fangs.. WOULD JUST BE PERFECT. :lol::lol::lol: I'm just saying. Stella... Maybe she can dress up as some.. dead school girl.. :lol::lol: Then Mac would :drool::drool::drool:. *Faints* I'm already picturing Mac cannot tolerate because of Stella's beauty that is attracting him to push her somewhere they are alone and kiss her till she's senseless. :drool::drool::drool: That's just some ideas from fictions. Parts are from MacsWickdDevil's Fictions. :lol:. Credits to MacsWickdDevil.
:lol::lol: Asprine, Stella dress up as a dead school girl, i'll bet Mac will get crazy:devil::drool: kiss her sensless :drool::drool:

i don't know if i'll get time to be in here so much these next days,but as soon i get time i'll stop by,but after Tuesday i'll probably have more time to be in here..

Asprine, Sweetie, i hope you did very good on your examns, :D I'm here but offline from home:klingon:

Hello My beloved Smacked Family. I have been off yesterday because i had my English course by night and i needed just to have a quick luch (at 4 pm! LOL! :D ) and then i went there :D

Vave--->
I still like Peyton. I actually thought they she and Mac had a sweet relationship. *stands strong as her fellow SMacked shippers stare her down* I was actually kind of sad during that scene. I know Mac was happy with her which I know would have made Stella happy. But some relationships are meant to end and that one did. It's over. We don't need to diss Peyton anymore.
My dear1 nobody will stare you down. This place is family. And we can disagree soemtimes but we remain together after all :D

You are right, maybe we don't need too but it's so funny to rant all over HER i don't want to stop :D Congrats of the new thread, i know how much you participate and keep active that thread so it was well deserved the honor! :D (I will like to participate someday but i feel so "at home" here and i'm too lazy and really i don't have time to have other families than this one (besides this family is special for my heart :D)

Lori---> LOLOL! I was watching "What shcemes may come" and i remembered you all the time with teh WAHT WAHT scene. Sorry but for me he was so OOC when ran towards the Whining SHE. Probably i do accept he cared for her but at some basic level because by nature Mac cared about people of any kind (he cared for Ethan's family and he was a crap) so he cared EVEN for her :evil:

Karu-->
LOL It's EXACTLY how i imagine Mac :drool:(well, too much clothes to my taste :drool::lol: I can't help but thinking on Stella and a Dark Nurse custome:lol: (i won't never forget Nurse Stella:guffaw:
Hey, we might need to if they decide to resurrect HER... *shudders* It's our coping mechanism, but hopefully we won't have to do that ever again. *narrows eyes and hides her copy of Hexes and Spells for Beginners* By the way, how are the firefighter voodoo dolls coming along?

Cut my tongue but i do think it will be positive they ressurects SHE. It would be an interesting chance to watch Mac's reaction. And Stella's reaction to Mac's reaction :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: at this point i want ANY storyline which involve Mac and Stella. Writers are walking in the dead line with me this season:rolleyes:

Gio--->
that would have been soo cool to se the whole team at a Halloween party yeah i can also picture Mac as a vamire.. i can't choose how Stella would dress as:lol:but she wears everything great so:D
ITA with you! :D She would be wonderful with anything she wore :D Actually even now sometimes she wears as "Nun Stella":lol:. Am i the only one who adore her t shits and cleavage?:lol:

BY where are Kikii, Sheriinh, Steph and Meg????????????:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many hugs my dear family, take care

Debbie :D

Debbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!! :scream::scream: Finally you're here. Hmm.. We're getting quiet and more quiet day by day. :( This is my first time getting the chance to online on the time you all used to online which is 1a.m-6.am usually at here. But it seems sooooooo QUIET for the whole midnight/morning. I was studying in front of my comp for the whole night:D. :lol::lol::lol: Debbie, Yeah.. I'm doing good. :thumbsup: Thanks to YOU, Debbie and all of you here. For the blessings. I appreciate that. :adore::adore: *Hugs*.

Last edited:
I can't help but thinking on Stella and a Dark Nurse custome:lol: (i won't never forget Nurse Stella:guffaw:
How could I forget nurse Stella? *smacks herself* That would be perfect... Mac is gonna have to do everything in his power not to materialize behind her. I can just imagine him brushing his fangs against her neck afterwards... what do you guys think?

Hmm, Nurse Stella. I will never never and ever forget about that.

brushing his fangs against her neck afterwards
I..I'm fainting. GREAT IDEA, Karu. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: OH GOSH! His fangs against her neck.. :drool::drool::drool: That would be a perfect scene. How I hope TPTB gives us a scene like that. :adore::adore:

I have to go. *Hugs* to everyone. :D Take care - Asprine :D

I..I'm fainting. GREAT IDEA, Karu. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: OH GOSH! His fangs against her neck.. :drool::drool::drool: That would be a perfect scene. How I hope TPTB gives us a scene like that. :adore::adore:
I wish... Mac would totally appear behind Stella out of nowhere. He's a trained Marine after all. Stella would be more than startled to find him with his arms around her in a backward hug and fangs brushing her neck. I can even picture him trailing his lips up her neck and whispering something in her ear... *hears faint thud! in the distance* Unfortunately, TPTB are too evil to let that happen this season. Well, there's always fanfiction...

Last edited:
Aspirine- Well, we already talked. I'm so glad you like it. You're collage was a huge part of the opening.:)

Ghawazee- Take your time! You are more than welcome there! We are like family too and it is on the same topic. It won't even feel like you left. Even though we do more of poking fun at each other than talk SMacked.:lol: We could probably use to help us remember why we are in the club.:guffaw: A picture usually reminds us.;)

Mac is gonna have to do everything in his power not to materialize behind her. I can just imagine him brushing his fangs against her neck afterwards... what do you guys think?

I wish... Mac would totally appear behind Stella out of nowhere. He's a trained Marine after all. Stella would be more than startled to find him with his arms around her in a backward hug and fangs brushing her neck. I can even picture him trailing his lips up her neck and whispering something in her ear...

Wow, interesting scenerios. You guys should read my "Vampires Darkness". It has lots of great scenes like this, though be warned it's ratedM:lol:.;);) I've also turned Mac/Stella into a Wolves. You can find that up there too.."The Howl that came from Hell.":):)

Anyways...

brought ya'll a gift for the new thread. Been busy, but lurking. Miss you Asprine, Deb, Steph. Shall try to stop by more often.:)

hugs to all:adore:

hold on
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/MacsLovlyAngl/saqxc-3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ You're here~!!! :scream::scream: I'm so happy, finally you got the time to come here. :adore::adore: I missed you too. Yeah. You should stop here more often. Not having you here makes me wonder everyday. Wondering where is Linda. :D Although I see you everyday in FF section. :lol:. Lots lots lots of *Hugs* to Linda. :adore::adore:

Wow, interesting scenerios. You guys should read my "Vampires Darkness". It has lots of great scenes like this, though be warned it's ratedM:lol:.;);) I've also turned Mac into a Werewolf. You can find that up there too.."The Howl that came from Hell.":):)

Lindaaa... "The Howl that came from Hell", is my favourite.. It was GREAT! Honestly, I don't know how many times have I read them. :lol: "Forever Trapped In You" is great too! I love love love iT!! Large Laird Mac:drool::drool:. :adore::adore: *Faints* "Vampire Darkness".. I need to read those again. :lol::lol::lol: Yeah, Linda wrote alot of great scenes that impressed me and brightens up my day. :)

Thanks for the gift, Linda, I love them!!!:adore::adore:. Hope you don't mind, I just snagged it and save it in my collections from Linda. :):) Linda, your presence in here makes me smile non-stop. Well, I haven't been sleeping for last few days. I'm carrying that smile to sleep. :lol::lol:

*Hugs* to Lindaaaaaaaa and everyone(Where is everyone? I miss all of you.). :adore::adore:

Take Care - Asprine :D (I FINISHED MY EXAMS! Still have to WORK though..) :lol::lol::lol:

P.S. Debbie, you're joining us at there? I'd be happy to have you there ranting with us. :D :D :D *Hugs*

Last edited:
Mac is gonna have to do everything in his power not to materialize behind her. I can just imagine him brushing his fangs against her neck afterwards... what do you guys think?

I wish... Mac would totally appear behind Stella out of nowhere. He's a trained Marine after all. Stella would be more than startled to find him with his arms around her in a backward hug and fangs brushing her neck. I can even picture him trailing his lips up her neck and whispering something in her ear...

Wow, interesting scenerios. You guys should read my "Vampires Darkness". It has lots of great scenes like this, though be warned it's ratedM:lol:.;);) I've also turned Mac/Stella into a Wolves. You can find that up there too.."The Howl that came from Hell.":):)

Anyways...

brought ya'll a gift for the new thread. Been busy, but lurking. Miss you Asprine, Deb, Steph. Shall try to stop by more often.:)

hugs to all:adore:

hold on
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/MacsLovlyAngl/saqxc-3-1.jpg

hello smacked family!!! ** hugs to all** awww c'mon,it is fun to talk about HER,well until the next mac gf comes along for us to bash up**prays this will never happen,unless its stella**i like the vampire mac image too! it would suit mac with his stealthy walk,he could come up behind stel and scare the living daylights outta her,which would hopefully startle her into falling backwards,causing mac no other option but to catch her before she hits the floor.....stel would end up in his arms and when she looks up,macs lips are but a few inches,no!centimeters away!(hey i gotta make her as close to him right?!might as well..) and they look deeply into each others eyes and for a second there they both were caught in an intimate world of their own.....
ahem..ahem..(sorry guys its like 6 am here and im still wide awake,thus explaining my smacked fantasy LOL ) but seriously,it would be fantastic if they have a halloween party scene!

take care taylor girls!!gotta go to sleep now!and maybe think of more smacked scenes hmmm...(provided i get to be stella in said scenes bwahaha!)

Hi everyone!
Dear Debbie, I'm working hard on my new fanfic. It's unbearable without new eppy. And it was quiet here. But now you are back :) and Asprine had her exam over. :) I think here would be active again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back