CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose he could get hit by a car or something, but with a case that involves a deadly substance like thallium, I'd be willing to bet a few bucks that Sid fighting for his life involves that. (As I said before, that's my interpretation of limited information.)

That would seem to be a likely scenario, based on the limited information. :) I don't know anything about thallium (or if a situation like this would happen in reality), but if others have died, presumably from something to do with touching/handling the book or whatever, then Sid, by processing the body, would presumably get sick too (a bit like the itching powder in Child's Play is how I'm imagining it, he gets up close and personal with the body so is much more likely to come into contact with a dangerous substance on it).

Poor Sid, I do hope he's OK. :( As for seeing his family? That would be really great, but I'm not getting my hopes up that it will happen. :p

Oooh, interesting. Thanks for the research, Fay and WhosLaughingNow. I always find radiation poisoning freakily fascinating. I hope Sid survives though!

Unfortunately, these shows aren't always well-known for their attention to detail and accuracy.

Ooh, I do hope we'll see his family. They screwed up not showing Flack's family when he was hurt, they don't need to make the same mistake again.

Yeah, it was kinda weird not seeing his family. I mean the poor guy nearly got blown to peices and we didn't see his family at all. I'm so wondering what his sister will look like.

I'd love to see Sid's family also. I kinda like when we get a tiny peak into their personal lives. Makes them seem a little more human to me.

Unfortunately, these shows aren't always well-known for their attention to detail and accuracy.

Ooh, I do hope we'll see his family. They screwed up not showing Flack's family when he was hurt, they don't need to make the same mistake again.

Yeah, it was kinda weird not seeing his family. I mean the poor guy nearly got blown to peices and we didn't see his family at all. I'm so wondering what his sister will look like.

I'd love to see Sid's family also. I kinda like when we get a tiny peak into their personal lives. Makes them seem a little more human to me.
i agree. only mac, stella and danny as far as i know have shown us a bit of their personal lives. like mac with claire and reed, stella growing up in a foster home and danny with louie. can't wait to see flack's and sid's family too. also lindsay's and hawkes'.

5-4 Sex,Lies and Silicone

"One case episode involving the murder of a woman who had the secrets of the rich and powerful on a flashdrive. The vic is revealed to be a potential blackmailer, who was killed to preserve secrets "

could this be the blackmailer of Sinclair (email that sheldon found in you only die once) ???????????

could this be the blackmailer of Sinclair (email that sheldon found in you only die once) ???????????

It would be nice if they tied it back to that ep but I wouldnt hold my breath :wtf: But you never know maybe the continuity fairy may strike

It would be nice if they tied it back to that ep but I wouldnt hold my breath :wtf: But you never know maybe the continuity fairy may strike

Another excellent opportunity for some continuity, and it's good to hear that Sinclair is indeed in the ep, maybe we'll get lucky with that tie-in, after all! :thumbsup: (Ah, it's so nice to wear these rose-colored glasses... :lol: ) Thanks for the spoilers!

Spoiler report for 5.03 "Turbulence"

Also, I glanced at IMDb and noticed that they added some actors to the cast list for season 5. (I guess actors can add credits to their own page, maybe?) Anyway, here's what it has listed:

5.02 "Page Turner":
Jenn Gotzon as CDC Tech
Tyler Poelle as Lawrence Wagner
Jonathon Trent as Kenneth Bamford

5.03 "Turbulence"
:
Scott Connors as James Turner
(We also know from Ausiello that Michaela McManus will be in this one as well, as a flight attendant)

5.04 "Sex, Lies and Silicone"
:
Christopher Stapleton as Anthony Martino

It's just been posted on Jacqueline Pinol's website that she will return to CSI: NY during the upcoming season as Rikki.

Yes, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! :D :D :D

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou for that wonderful news! :D I'm so happy!

If people wanna know exactly what her website says about it, it's under Latest News:

Jacqueline will continue to recur as Rikki Sandoval on CSI:N.Y. in season 5/Fall '08
Rikki's coming back! :D I can't wait to see where the writers bring Danny and Rikki in season five! What do you guys think about this development?

OMG!!!! This is the best news I've heard about season 5. Now I'm excited about the new season. I'd love more Danny/Rikki. I also wouldn't be opposed to Rikki coming back and announcing to Danny that she's having his kid. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back