CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Flack and Angell though? Couldn't they do something with those two? They seem to interact really well *remembers Taxi...*. I like Angell. Her and Flack would go well together.
I think their flirting is cute, but I hope they leave it at flirting.

Yeah! Lighthearted flirting is fun. Which is one of the reasons I actually liked D/L in the first few episodes in S2. Hope they keep Flack & Angell at the flirting level only.

I read the HH interview...do we have any information on who's going to get hurt? I can't remember.

:lol: It took me a while to decipher what you meant, but I assume you're talking about the Hill Harper interview. I think he's probably referring to Sid in episode 502, although I could be wrong. :)

Yeah, I thought he meant Sid as well. Sid's sorta like his mentor I think, so it would hit him hard if something happened to Sid.

What about Flack and Angell though? Couldn't they do something with those two? They seem to interact really well *remembers Taxi...*. I like Angell. Her and Flack would go well together.
I think their flirting is cute, but I hope they leave it at flirting.

Yeah! Lighthearted flirting is fun. Which is one of the reasons I actually liked D/L in the first few episodes in S2. Hope they keep Flack & Angell at the flirting level only.

I'm going to second (third?) this. I like it better when we don't see as much of their personal lives. More fun, more to the imagination. Flirting is fine but let's leave it at that. The relationships bog down the shows for me.

I'm going to second (third?) this. I like it better when we don't see as much of their personal lives. More fun, more to the imagination. Flirting is fine but let's leave it at that. The relationships bog down the shows for me.

Amen to that.

Imagination is way better, I don't mind hints of a relationship, or mentions of girlfriends/boyfriends..anything more just smacks of the writer's running out of ideas and just filling in the space and padding out shows.

Amen to that.

Imagination is way better, I don't mind hints of a relationship, or mentions of girlfriends/boyfriends..anything more just smacks of the writer's running out of ideas and just filling in the space and padding out shows.

i agree too. but i definitely would prefer flack flirting with angell than with devon. hahahaha:lol:

Amen to that.

i agree too. but i definitely would prefer flack flirting with angell than with devon. hahahaha:lol:
I would rather Flack put his weenie in a Spam slicer than "flirt" with the walking boob mount named Devon Maxford(or Maddox, whatever).

Devon was Don's girlfriend in "You Only Die Once"--she didn't come back after that episode.

Yeah, she was the girlfriend that Flack mentioned to everybody in the most random moments, and without any relevance to the subject in discussion :lol: That makes me have a strange image with Flack with a banner, which says: I HAS A GIRLFREN' running around the building and just being dorky. *straight face*

What were we talking about? :D

He mentioned her, but they never showed her? Or was it the blonde he was in the apartment with when something happened in that building or something?

It was the blonde that he was with at the beginning of that episode. They did show her at the beginning of the episode and the middle too at the party.

redhead i think. hahaha. her house got "robbed" by the secret agent or something while she and flack were doing the nasty. (quoting flack. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back