CSI: Cyber

Will you watch CSI: Cyber?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Maybe, I'll have to wait and see.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Probably not, but I might change my mind.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • No, absolutely not!

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Someone on Reddit pointed out that the ultra-dangerous firmware they showed on the computer screen was actually the HTML code for Wikipedia's entry "Firmware." :)

She had a role on HBO's Boardwalk Empire, but I never watched that show. I did watch her on Medium, which was excellent. She's done other movies as well, one I can remember seeing was Stigmata, with Gabriel Byrne. Check out all her credits here. It's only been one episode, so hopefully for everyone that wasn't impressed, the storylines/writing/character interaction will improve.

Thanks! I see she was also in Boyhood but even though I had recently watched it I didn't recognize her. I like her!
Hopefully the stories have improved since the first episode, although judging by the comments here it doesn't look like it :/

Thanks! I see she was also in Boyhood but even though I had recently watched it I didn't recognize her. I like her!

Hopefully the stories have improved since the first episode, although judging by the comments here it doesn't look like it :/

Boyhood is the role that won her the Academy Award. :thumbsup:

Read the ratings reports over at CSI Files.
limegreenwink.gif

These are the overnight ratings I have jotted down:

101: 10.30 million, 1.8/5
102: 09.70 million, 1.8/6
103: 07.94 million, 1.4/4
104: 08.06 million, 1.4/5

It looks that CBS want look on the ratings, cause special episode of Cyber (01x07) will be air on special night in Tuesday 21.04 10-11 p.m, and day later in normal time slot will be air 01x08. Interesting...

It looks that CBS want look on the ratings, cause special episode of Cyber (01x07) will be air on special night in Tuesday 21.04 10-11 p.m, and day later in normal time slot will be air 01x08. Interesting...

From my calendar they've only got room for 11 of (I believe) 13 episodes to air on Wednesday nights before "Extant" is scheduled to start back up for the summer, so I would expect 1 more to air on a weeknight at some point. They're obviously still in the same schedule crunch that they were in when "CSI's" season was winding down. They're already advertising it as a "new hit drama" so they aren't searching for better ratings.

Remember "CSI" aired 2 first run episodes on Sunday January 25th with 1 more on Tuesday January 27th, and then the 2-hour season finale (which was 2 seperate episodes) on February 15th.

And they've got "Stalker" finishing it's season on Monday night after "Scorpion" finishes it's season.

Susan

THE CYBER TEAM MUST TRACK DOWN A BOMBER FIXATED ON REVEALING THE 'TRUTH' ABOUT SOCIETY'S OVERRELIANCE ON TECHNOLOGY, ON "CSI: CYBER," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8

"Crowd Sourced" – The Cyber team must track down a bomber fixated on revealing the 'truth' about society's overreliance on technology, on CSI: CYBER, Wednesday, April 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: A bomber who's angry @ society's over-reliance on tech? @pattyarquette + team investigate! #CSICYBER 4/8 10pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/1DysxTo

REGULAR CAST:
Patricia Arquette (Agent Avery Ryan)
James Van Der Beek (Agent Elijah Mundo)
Peter MacNicol (Assistant Deputy Director Simon Sifter)
Charley Koontz (Agent Daniel Krumitz)
Shad Moss (Brody Nelson)
Hayley Kiyoko (Raven Ramirez)

GUEST CAST:
Andrew Lawrence (Tobin)
Rane Jameson (Josh)
Shelley Robertson (Marie Carter)
Nathan Sutton (Bomber)
Justin Min (College Kid)
Brandon Morales (Guard)
Joel Steingold (Man)
Henry LeBlanc (Warden)

WRITTEN BY: Craig O'Neill
DIRECTED BY: Eriq La Salle
PRODUCED BY: CBS Television Studios in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Television

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony Zuiker, Pam Veasey, Jerry Bruckheimer and Jonathan Littman

Photos are available on www.cbspressexpress.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CSICyber
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CSICyber
CBS Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBSTweet

Talent on Twitter:
Patricia Arquette @PattyArquette
James Van Der Beek @VanderJames
Charley Koontz @Charley_Koontz
Shad Moss @smoss
Hayley Kiyoko @HayleyKiyoko

Back