The "I need help with this specific game" Thread

Re: Leda's Swan Song

I'm moving this over to the Merchandise Thread (and perhaps Jacquie can merge it with the Game thread) where you might get someone who can answer your question.

Re: Leda's Swan Song

Hello Can anyone help with this game please. I have been trying for weeks to get the 100 score needed to open the bonus game I have all the evidence according to the walkthrough but it seem's to be the small key which is the prblem Gregg gets the number from it but Brass say's he needs more info from it but I am able to open the storage Lot and finish the game but always with a 98 per cent score is it me or is there a glitch in the software ? Help Please.

Unfortunately, I haven't played the PC games in a long time. Which one of them is this case from? Maybe I can take a look and see if I can help.

Re: The "I need help with this specific game" Thread

Haven't played the games for a long time myself, but this site used to be quite helpful.
I'm not sure if it's still updated regularly though :)

LRDA'S SWAN SONG

I need help to finish this game I have collected and processed al of the evidence but can still only get 98% should I be doing something with the small key at the end HELP PLEASE.

LRDA'S SWAN SONG

I need help to finish this game I have collected and processed al of the evidence but can still only get 98% should I be doing something with the small key at the end HELP PLEASE.

I asked you which game this case is included in, but haven't gotten an answer. And did you check the site that Yoshi linked to for help?

I'm trying to find a walkthrough for CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION: 3 DIMENSIONS OF MURDER for Playstation 2 and stuck on a case with Greggo.. >< Gah this is a hard case

The CSI: Crime City game on Facebook... Is it any good? Also, does anyone know if it eats up a lot of data? I only have a very small amount per month and I absolutely do NOT want to go over my limit! Help, please!:confused:

The CSI: Crime City game on Facebook... Is it any good? Also, does anyone know if it eats up a lot of data? I only have a very small amount per month and I absolutely do NOT want to go over my limit! Help, please!:confused:

I'm not sure if it uses up a lot of data though. But for now, the game is not being updated and I haven't been playing it much.

Was the CSI NY mobile game released in English? I havent tried it yet, need a working Java program on my phone first, but I was surprised to find out about it.

Back