Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

So now that we know for sure that he is coming back next season...what do you want to see for Greg?

So now that we know for sure that he is coming back next season...what do you want to see for Greg?

Oh gosh, well...

Lots of Greg of course :lol:

Gregisode or GregisodeS

See Greg lead more

** More screentime with Finn is a must: work a B case alone, have a common interest, have a fight, just anything really :)

Meet some relatives,: Mom and Papa Olaf are my top picks, learn their names, occupations, anything interesting

Continuity for the IDI Certificate: What is it?, what can one do with it?, and do any other CSIs have it?

Greg in a suit is always welcome ;)

Old Vegas stuff: Hearing about his book would awesome (I know its unlikely), or even just hearing him talk about Old Vegas is great :)

Interact with a kid

Emotional scenes

Another episode like Rashomama and House of Hoarders with lots of Greg, Sara, and Nick

Solo B case

Scenes with Grissom and Catherine when we see them again

Phew! Did I miss anything? :lol:

More screen time for Greg and a case that does NOT revolve around old Vegas. I like his knowledge of such but I don't want to see him get pigeon holed into that role. Something like Genetic Disorder would be cool.

To see his place...finally!

Maybe a little bit of Greg angst/drama? So fanfiction but I'm a glutton for that stuff! :D

^ hehe, you're not a lone Dark CSI :D, I'm also a sucker for angst/dark stuff. I'd love to see some of that for Greg as well as a case ( I also don't want it to involve old Vegas this time, I love his knowledge on Vegas history but I think I’m ready for something different too), that he gets emotionally involved in. I like the idea of him interacting with a kid, Sharp, we never really get to see that. And yes, I also want to see at least one of his family members onscreen.
I completely agree about Greg and Finn. I also want him to continue having quality moments with the rest of the team in general. some dynamic/emotional moments would be great, especially with Nick, Sara, maybe even with Morgan and D.B.

Other than that, I think you guys already summed up what I want to see lol.

Last edited:
Today is Eric's Birthday!
happybday.gif
Happy 37th Birthday Eric!! Party up!
fest39.gif
danceee.gif

Last edited:
Oops, I forgot to come on here and give b-day wishes to Eric! But in my defense It also happens to be my husbands birthday so I was focused on him.

So...Happy belated birthday Eric.

Back