• We like waterfalls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for the double post.

I turn in my badge and my sunglasses. :(

AszYMxTCEAELyVx.jpg

Damn, you Taylor!! :scream:

Before the season finale, wasn't his name Mackenna Boyd Taylor, Jr.?
Nope. I don't know where that started, but the show has never specified his full name anywhere, and trust me, I've looked. It's not even on the military paperwork they show briefly in COTP. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, even that paperwork has him as simply 'Mac'. Now, I'd kinda assume his first name was after his father McCanna (and yes, that is the correct spelling), but even that is an assumption technically speaking if you go strictly by what we're told and revealed in the show. The only official 'Jr.' is Don.

MacKenna Boyd Taylor was stated as Mac's father's name in an episode if I remember correctly, but it was never started that Mac was a Jr. I think a lot of people just thought he was because Mac is a nickname that could come from MacKenna. I thought Mac might be a nickname from something so I was surprised it was not.

MacKenna Boyd Taylor was stated as Mac's father's name in an episode if I remember correctly, but it was never started that Mac was a Jr. I think a lot of people just thought he was because Mac is a nickname that could come from MacKenna. I thought Mac might be a nickname from something so I was surprised it was not.

That makes sense actually. I think that's probably where the misconception is.

That thing with the full name was bugging me for some time, as it often is mention in fanfiction and I was no idea where it came from, cos I didn't remember it was said on the show. So thanks for clearing it out, cos I was thinking that I haven't watched carefully enough and I should maybe watch all the epis from the pilot again and I'm sure that would simply make me fired :lol:

The thing is that every website I came across so far states his name as MacKenna (McCanna) Boyd Taylor Jr. It started somewhere and then went viral :lol: I don't care very much about what was said in the season finale, for me he's MacKenna (though I've always been wondering why it never appeared on any official document *hehe*). I like that :)

Guys,have you seen the latest pic Gary posted from set?

f5283b0b.jpg

Arghhh they look so damn cute together!! And Gary looks so delicious and hot! :p :drool: :drool:
Does anyone else think that when Gary is himself, he doesn't look like Mac at all?( I know it may sound like a daft question)

Bumping up this thread again to share a gorgeous photo montage

44c2840296dad9ed9787a6e7ca44f2a9.jpg

This is from the csi ny French forum, I think they have chose a great selection of stills :drool :drool

Back