George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #45

Hi everyone! :D I'm here for a special announcement!

This is my 9,000th post!
yay.gif

And this is the only place I wanted it to be! Thanks to all of you and especially George/Nick for all of the fun and hotness this thread has brought me! :)

This is my 9,000th post!
yay.gif

And this is the only place I wanted it to be! Thanks to all of you and especially George/Nick for all of the fun and hotness this thread has brought me! :)

Congrats, Mom! :)

I wanted to make my post number 2,000 here but I missed it :(

This is my 9,000th post!
yay.gif

Congrats Smokey. I always forget when I start getting close and end up posting somewhere else on the board because I'm not paying attention to it. :lol:

Past time to get on with business. :(

winner.gif

Jacquie because of ...
The smile :luvlove:
The Talk :adore:
the buggies :lol:
the chicken leg lunch ;)
the :drool: recent pic :drool:
and last but definately not least the fantastic butt shot! :devil:

Enjoy your time with Nicky, Jacquie. I know I did! :devil:

Susan

This is my 9,000th post!
yay.gif

Congrats Smokey :) it's good when you can make such an important post in The Ward :)

Enjoy your time with Nicky, Jacquie. I know I did! :devil:

Susan

Thanks blackflag :) Nick has just shown up all ready for the night :devil:

So new theme and I think I'll go with an I Spy theme :D I Spy SPRING :) you can post 6 or 12 pics. It's up to you :) I'll announce the winner in just under 24 hours. Happy Hunting :)

This is my 9,000th post!
yay.gif

Congrats Smokey. I always forget when I start getting close and end up posting somewhere else on the board because I'm not paying attention to it. :lol:

I did that last night! :lol: I forgot and posted in the spoiler thread. :eek: So I deleted it, made my 9,000th here, then reposted the other one. ;)

Thanks for the congrats, everyone! :)

Good Afternoon ladies :)

Nick has his bags packed and is ready to head out of here but where oh where will he go. Is he on the next flight to Germany or will he be on the shorter flight to Massachusetts

NickyFan very close to having Nick for a Friday night. Such a classic Nick scene :)

but Nick is taking the shorter flight to visit blackflag :) How can one resist the sweater look :drool: :devil: Mind out of the gutter :lol: Congrats on winning blackflag :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Oh WOW! I got Nick right back. :hugegrin:

New Theme...

Since I have no idea on what to do how about we just go for the good ole sunnies. And lets stick with just Nick or George in those sunnies. Up to 12. Winner in 24. :)

Happy Hunting. :rolleyes:

Susan

Aww thanks for sending Nick my way, blackflag :)

Since Nick got here late and I wasn't prepared to choose a theme this round I'll let you ladies choose! How about you post pics of your favorite theme?

Up to 12 in 20, since I have to go to bed early tomorrow :rolleyes:

Happy hunting, ladies :D

Back